Best Black Friday camera gear deals
It’s that time again when we get excited about the biggest sale event of the year. Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a brilliant time to save on any camera equipment you’ve been eyeing-up, with virtually every brand extending instant savings, vouchers, cashback and deals on cameras, lenses and a huge variety of camera accessory offers to fuel your passion.
We’ve compiled a top 10 list of the very best Black Friday camera deals for 2022. Whether you want a camera and lens kit, or perhaps a new mirrorless or DSLR lens from Sigma, Sony or Canon, or simply to enjoy savings on camera bags, deals on tripods and Black Friday binocular offers, you’ll find the best deals here.
Before we dive into the best offers, starting on Black Friday itself (the 25th November 2022) you’ll get a FREE SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO Memory Card with purchases over £500 or a FREE Lexar 64GB Professional card when spending over £1000.
Top 10 Black Friday camera gear deals you can get right now
As Black Friday gains popularity in the UK, camera brands are adding deals as the week progresses. We highlight the top 10 deals you can get right now, in order for you to save time and snag your perfect gear today. But hurry, these will not last long.
- Panasonic LUMIX S5 Body – Save £400 on this full-frame hybrid L mount camera body, which boasts advanced hybrid technologies, 4K/60p video with high dynamic range, 24 megapixel stills and improved deep learning AF.
- Fujifilm GFX 50S II – Save £700 on Fuji’s high resolving 50 megapixel medium format camera, which offers excellent low light and low noise capabilities, up to 6.5-stops body stabilisation and high precision AF with Face / Eye Detection. We think this is an absolute steal during Black Friday!
- Enjoy up to £260 cashback on select Fujifilm X-Mount lenses, with a choice of compact primes to super telephoto zooms. See the lens pics below for some of the best deals from Fuji.
- Canon EOS R5 Body – Save £405 including £270 cashback on one of Canon’s most formidable hybrid cameras. The R5 offers ultra-high resolution 8K movies, 45 megapixel images with an ISO range 100-51200 and up to an impressive 8-stops image stabilisation.
- Canon RF 100-500mm F/4.5-7.1 L IS USM – Save £310 including £210 cashback for this versatile super telephoto mirrorless zoom lens, which delivers impeccable image quality and fast AF for sports, action and wildlife photography, another steal for Black Friday!
- OM System OM-1 – Save £275 including £175 cashback on OM System’s flagship micro four thirds camera. It comes packed with technology for creators, including a stacked Quad Pixel CMOS sensor, Ai subject detection, 120fps burst shooting with no blackout and 4K60p / FHD 240p movies.
- Save up to £400 on used products at Park Cameras today – with over 2000 products available everyone can find the perfect deal on used camera gear, complete with a six-month warranty.
- NIKON Z7 II – Save £450 – on Nikon’s mark 2 high resolution mirrorless camera, which offers improved eye, face and animal AF, dual processors and 4K 60p video capture.
- Sony FE 70-200mm F/2.8 GM OSS Mark II lens – Save 10% on the second generation telephoto zoom from Sony’s essential Holy Trinity, buy hurry before this offer finishes!
- A late arrival with the Sony FE 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6 GM OSS – Save 10% when buying Sony’s G Master super telephoto lens, buy hurry before it's gone!
These are amongst the best deals across some of the biggest brands, but there are 1000’s of other special offers to be had during Black Friday 2022.
10 Best Black Friday deals for vlogging
Whether you’re new to vlogging or a seasoned creator with your own Youtube channel, Black Friday offers the chance to step-up your gear and save £££’s on essential vlogging equipment. Having scoured numerous special offers, we’ve shortlisted the top 10 Black Friday deals for vlogging:
- Canon RF 16mm F/2.8 STM Lens – Save £50 if you’re lucky enough to vlog with a Canon mirrorless camera the 16mm is a brilliant choice for selfies and wide shots.
- Sony ZV-E10 with 16-50mm – Save £100 and enjoy 50% off selected accessories with one of Sony’s most versatile vlogging cameras.
- OM System OM-1 With 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO II Lens Kit – Save £175 after cashback for one of the most powerful MFT cameras available. This compact kit offers a versatile zoom range for vloggers through to anyone shooting portraits, landscapes and everything in between.
- Nanlite Pavotube 15C 1-LED Light Tube Kit – Save £66 today. Lighting is everything for vlogging and this excellent RGBW colour adjustable LED light offers a bright OLED screen and special effects for video and photography.
- Nanlite Mira 26B Beauty Light With Stand – Save £38 for this dimmable, bicolour professional beauty light with dual flex arms that produces shadow-free lighting.
- Manfrotto MVG220 Gimbal 220 Stabiliser Kit – Save £20 and Get 50% off a Manfrotto MVGBF-CF GimBoom In Carbon Fibre when bought together, for stable and versatile moviemaking and vlogging.
- DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo – Save £136 on this ultra-compact modular vlogging camera, which features an innovative magnetic locking design, detailed 4K/120fps video at ultra wide 155° and much more for on-the-go creators.
- Insta360 ONE RS Twin Edition – Save £50 on this compact and robust action cam which is the possibly the perfect vlogging camera for outdoor enthusiasts, thanks to incredible stabilisation, upgraded audio and more.
- Peak Design Travel Tripod Aluminium – Save £50 on this all-in-one tripod, which is perfect for vloggers who travel and create content anywhere from home to Hawaii.
- Joby GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod With Ball Head Kit – Save £12 for a mini flexible tripod which will support just about anything from heavier vlogging cameras, to lights and accessories.
These content creator offers barely scratch the surface, so visit our Black Friday page for even more deals and save before these offers are gone.
10 Best Black Friday deals for portrait photography
If you capture portraits, lifestyle or weddings in the studio and out on location you can pick up some fantastic offers to extend your creative kit during Black Friday. We’ve selected some of the best lens and accessory deals for you, to save £££s and take your portraits to the next level.
- Canon RF 70-200mm F/2.8L – Save £100 + £190 Cashback on this Holy Trinity telephoto which offers mirrorless shooters impressive features for portraits and much more.
- Nikon Z 24-70mm F/2.8 S – Save £200 on this wide to short telephoto which is a brilliant mirrorless Z lens for environmental portraits and plenty of other subjects on top.
- Fujifilm XF 16-55mm F2.8 R – Save £150 cashback on Fuji’s high-performing and versatile zoom which is ideal for portraits and other subjects.
- Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 for L-Mount – Save £85 with this full-frame lens which offers the versatility of a standard zoom for all sorts of subjects.
- Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 – Save £29.90 and get more accurate colours with reduced editing time.
- Rotolight NEO 3 Ultimate Bundle – Save £110 on this compact and bright state of the art on-camera RGB light for photographers and videographers.
- Nanlite PavoTube T8-7X RGBWW LED Pixel Tube 4 Kit – Save £74 and gain a versatile four light creative kit for stunning portraits to impress any client.
- Capture One Pro 23 For Every Camera – Save £114 on the latest release of Capture One, which includes numerous time-saving features for portrait photographers, including syncing between shots captured under different lighting conditions!
- Manfrotto MK055XPRO3-3W 055 Tripod And XPRO 3-Way Head Kit – Save £50 and gain a stable tripod for studio or location work as well as a versatile 3-way head for easy framing.
- Aura Mason Luxe 9.7 Inch Digital Photo Frame Pebble – Save £30. If you’re a professional portrait or wedding photographer you can offer your clients a preloaded digital frame to cherish.
As well as these fantastic offers you can also save with used camera gear for Black Friday. Buying used represents excellent value and right now there’s up to £400 off, so you can try a new lens or accessory for even less!
Top Black Friday camera deals
As well as the best deals highlighted above, you can also enjoy savings on a huge selection of digital cameras for photography, videography and hybrid content creators. Black Friday is such a great time to upgrade, buy a second body or switch systems to your dream set-up.
- Sony a7 IV – Save £250 on the latest baby A1 hybrid body, which packs a new 33 megapixel sensor, the flagship Bionz XR processor and captures 15+ stops dynamic range. You’ll also benefit from extra savings when buying a compatible Sony lens, making this is a double win.
- Sony a7S III Body – Save £150 on one of the most capable Sony video cameras and enjoy additional savings with a lens.
- Canon EOS R6 Body – Save £270 including £180 cashback on another capable full-frame hybrid mirrorless camera, with 20.1MP stills, 4K / 60p video, Dual Pixel CMOS II AF and up to 20fps high-speed continuous shooting.
- Panasonic Lumix GH6 Camera + Lumix 12-60mm Lens Kit – Save £400 on this superb hybrid MFT kit which captures pro video from a 25.2 megapixel Live MOS Sensor with no record limit 5.7K/30p movies.
- Pentax K-1 Mk II DSLR Camera & 24-70mm Lens – Save £300 on this high quality, full-frame DSLR with innovative features and robust build quality.
- Fujifilm GFX 100S – Save £700 with Fuji’s most powerful medium format camera, which captures incredible 102 megapixel images and 4K/30p movies with stabilisation.
If you can’t see the exact model you were hoping for, visit our Black Friday camera deals page where you’ll find 100s of brilliant savings right now.
Top Black Friday lens deals
Photographers and content creators can extend their creative repertoire with an additional lens and enjoy fantastic savings during Black Friday. Whether you shoot with a DSLR or mirrorless system you’ll find great savings during this event. We’ve narrowed down this list with some of the best offers available right now:
Discover even more savings on Black Friday lens deals to find the perfect new lens for your photo, video and content creation.
On Black Friday you can also save 25% off Manfrotto Tripods, Monopods, Bags and accessories, together with 25% off Lowepro Bags.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday started in the USA, and is the informal name given to the day after Thanksgiving. It has become the biggest retail day of the year and most camera equipment brands have joined to extend fantastic savings for anything from cameras to lenses and accessories.
When is Black Friday 2022?
We look across the pond as Black Friday is always the day after Thanksgiving in the USA. The exact date changes each year and in 2022, Black Friday is on November 25. Black Friday deals start earlier than the 25th, as brands add appealing special offers for their users.
When is Cyber Monday 2022 in the UK?
Cyber Monday 2022 falls on Monday, 28 November. Cyber Monday is always on the last Monday in November, placing it directly after Black Friday. In a nutshell it’s a sale by online retailers, following the brick-and-mortar sales on the preceding Friday.
Keep up to date with the best Black Friday deals
Join our mailing list using the e-mail subscription at the bottom of the page to keep up to date with the best Black Friday deals. Once subscribed we’ll send you offers as they happen, in order for you to save on the equipment you want before the sale is gone.
Why buy from Park Cameras?
Whether you shop with us online or in-store you can expect incredible customer service from a team who are passionate about photography. We aim to “Be the most inspiring place for everything photographic,” and many of our staff are photographers themselves, which comes across in everything we do.
Once you’ve placed an order, we aim to provide such a great service that you come back when you next need a new lens, camera battery or simply for a cup of coffee and a chat. Give us a try today and we’re sure you’ll be impressed, but don’t take our word for it, read any of the 12,343 reviews we have on Trustpilot, with a near 5* rating.
Shop today during our Black Friday deals on cameras, lenses and equipment to find the perfect gear to tell your story, while saving some cash along the way. Buy hurry, these offers will not last long.
By Park Cameras