Nanlite Pavotube II 6C LED Light Tube
Never miss a shot with the Nanlite Pavotube II 6C, a colour adjustable LED Light Tube which fits in your pocket, perfect to use as a close fill light or to add ambience to any scene.
Nanlite Pavotube II 6C LED Light Tube
Flexibility is key to the Nanlite PavoTube II 6C 10″ RGBWW LED Tube with Battery’s design. The light has colour temperature that’s variable from 2700 to 6500K to blend in seamlessly with ambient light conditions, match other fixtures, or express creative effects. It also has an RGB mode that enables its red, green, and blue LEDs to select from 360 colours with hue control that produces myriad colour combinations. Light intensity is variable as well, from 0 to 100%. The PavoTube has a built-in rechargeable battery that will give you 65 minutes of run time on a full charge at 100% power. It also has special effects including Hue Loop, CCT Loop, Int Loop, CCT Flash, Hue Flash, CCT Pulse, Hue Pulse, Storm, Police Car, TV, Paparazzi, Fire, Disco, Bad Bulb, Fireworks, Explosion, and Welding. The light is ready for worldwide use and charges via the included USB cable and comes with a set of metal mounting plates and a padded carrying bag.
Studio Quality Lighting
With adjustable colour temperature from 2700-7500K with green to magenta adjustment, a CRI of 95, and a TLCI of 97, the PavoTube II 6C packs studio-quality lighting into a travel-friendly package.
No Cords Needed
Powered by an internal lithium-ion battery, the PavoTube II 6C can run for 65 minutes at full brightness and can be charged by any USB Type-C source, including power banks for added run time.
Small enough to fit in any gear bag, the PavoTube II 6C is compatible with most T12 diameter accessories and features two 1/4″-20 receivers as well as powerful magnets for mounting nearly anywhere.
Full Creative Control
Easily achieve impressive results without adding plastic filters or gels. The PavoTube II 6C’s easy-to-use dials and buttons enable you to dial temperature from warm to cold (2700 to 7500K) or hue and saturation in RGB mode.
With fifteen pre-programmed special effects in a simple-to-master menu system, the Pavotube II 6C makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. Effects include: Hue Loop, CCT Loop, Int Loop, CCT Flash, Hue Flash, CCT Pulse/ Hue Pulse, Storm, Police Car, TV, Papparazzi, Fire, Disco, Bad Bulb, Fireworks, Explosion, and Welding.
• PavoTube II 6C 10″ LED Light
• Colour Temperature: 2700 to 6500K
• CRI/TLCI: 95/97, 0 to 100% Dimming
• RGB Mode with Hue Control
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.