Lexar 128GB UHS-II SDXC 250MB/s 1667x
Product Code: 8064309D
Lexar 128GB UHS-II SDXC 250MB/s 1667x Pro
Lexar 128GB UHS-II SDXC 250MB/s 1667x Pro
Professional-level performance with exceptional quality
The Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II card let you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos, including 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)1. This card leverages UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish.
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
Using a DSLR, HD camcorder or 3D camera, you'll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Capture extended lengths of video with high-capacity options
With growing HD, 3D, and 4K video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options to keep you shooting longer without changing cards. The Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II card makes it easy by leveraging UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) performance and providing you with large capacity options up to 256GB.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow
The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography2.
Backwards compatible at the highest UHS-I speeds
For versatility, the cards are also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities. The cards also work with older, non-UHS-I devices, performing at Class 10 speeds.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
High-speed performance—leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)1
Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
Large capacity options up to 256GB let you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow2
Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
Limited lifetime warranty
Capacity - 128GB
Speed Class – Class 10, UHS-II (U3), V60
Performance - up to 250MB/s read, up to 90MB/s write
Operating Temperature - 0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage Temperature: -25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
Humidity- 5% to 95%
Dimension (W x L x H) - 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm / 1.25" x 0.95" x 0.08"
1 Up to 250MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary. x=150KB/s.
2 Highest transfer speeds achieved only when paired with an SD UHS-II reader
Product appearance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
Limited lifetime warranty is limited to 10 years from purchase in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: SD Cards|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.