- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Epson ET-8550 EcoTank All-In-One A3+ Photo Printer
The Epson ET-8550 EcoTank All-In-One A3+ Photo Printer is a wireless 6-colour multifunction printer for outstanding low cost colour and B&W photos, with borderless printing, scan and copy features
Earn 679 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- A3+ printer with borderless colour photos and stunning B&W images up to 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
- 6-colour premium Epson Claria ET Inks with 300 year lifespan and ultra-low-cost printing
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet and Apple AirPrint for versatile connectivity
- Ideal for home office and photo printing with double-sided (A4) prints, copy and scan functions
- Prints up to 2,300 high quality photos with just one set of ink bottles
Epson ET-8550 EcoTank A3+ Printer Summary
With the Epson ET-8550 EcoTank All-In-One A3+ Photo Printer photography enthusiasts can print outstanding colour and B&W photos up to borderless A3+ size. The inkjet printer has been developed with a new low cost-per-print Claria ET Premium 6 Ink system, which includes Pigment Black for sharper text documents and Grey ink for superior B&W photo printing. Colours are rich and accurate with a wide colour gamut and prints can be stored in albums for up to 300 years.
Features at a glance
- 6-colour Premium Epson Claria ET Inks with ultra-low-cost printing and easy refilling
- A3+ printer with borderless colour photos and stunning B&W images up to 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
- Prints up to 2,300 high quality photos with one set of ink bottles
- Versatile Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet and Apple AirPrint connectivity and a new 10.9cm Touchscreen
- Perfect for home office and photo printing applications with print, copy and scan functions
- A4 and photo-size paper trays plus two A3+ rear feeds for thicker inkjet papers
- Double-sided printing on A4 paper
- Sharp text on A4 documents with new pigment black ink
A new 6-colour print system coupled with premium features cater for all domestic projects including photography, arts and crafts on various media along with everyday document printing. Despite impressive printed results, users benefit from an extremely low cost-per-page and the convenience that comes with Epson EcoTank printers.
Epson ET-8550 EcoTank All-In-One A3+ Photo Printer in More Detail
Unleash your creativity with stunning large A3+ photos and documents at extremely low cost-per-page. All-in-one wireless functionality provides print, copy and scan through an impressive large 10.9cm colour touchscreen. 5-way media handling and innovative 6-colour ink system deliver premium features for all home users. Photographers can print exquisitely detailed, high-contrast black & white photos with the new Photo Grey ink which removes colour casts.
6-Colour Ink System
The Epson Claria ET Premium inks produce high-quality, long-lasting photos up to A3+ size as well as outstanding black and white photos with the new grey ink. The pigment black ink is ideal for printing sharp text on plain papers, perfect for home office work and children’s homework. There are no messy cartridges to replace and flexible connectivity makes this perfect for the modern family.
The wide colour gamut of Epson Claria ET Premium Ink delivers better colour reproduction, particularly in the red, magenta and purple ranges.
Save Time and Money
This economical printer allows users to print up to 2,300 high-quality photos with one set of ink bottles. The bottles and tanks are designed for ease of use, meaning no hassle or mess when it's time to refill.
Easily integrate this printer with existing an home set-up through Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet connectivity. Printing can also be done from SD cards and USB flash drives via a 10.9cm colour touchscreen.
Artistic Media Compatibility
The ET-8550 has photo-size and A4 front paper trays and will print directly to CDs/DVDs. The rear tray accepts speciality A3+ media such as craft papers and card, and the A3+ straight paper feed means you can print on media up to 1.3mm thick and up to 2m long for photo panoramas.
Epson Smart Panel App
This app enables users to control the printer from a smart device. Print photos, copy documents, set up and troubleshoot the printer, and let your creativity flow with a wide range of artistic templates.
Enjoy consistent high-speed printing, with greatly reduced energy consumption to save time and money with Micro Piezo heat-free technology.
What’s in the box
- Epson ET-8550 EcoTank A3+ Printer
- AC cable
- Driver and Utilities (CD)
- Ink set
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty document
Epson Ultrasmooth Fine Art Paper, A3+, 325g/m - For ultimate quality fine art printing
Epson Heavyweight Matte A3 Paper (50 Sheets) - Ideal for low cost proofing and fine art matt finish photo prints
- Epson 114 EcoTank Grey Ink Bottle 70ml
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Despite managing to reduce its footprint considerably over that of its predecessor, the array of features Epson has added to the ET-8550 EcoTank A3+ Inkjet printer is more than enough for anyone. Enthusiast photographers can print beautiful, high quality A3+ prints in both colour and B&W, with smooth graduations in mono from a new grey ink. Wide gamut colours provide reproductions which are realistic, accurate and extremely pleasing to hang. The new 6 ink system is also very economical, with low cost per page printing at any quality up to 5,760 x 1,440 DPI.
Upgrades added by Epson include a larger 10.9cm tilting touchscreen, a rear thick media feed for up to 1.3mm thick paper and a double capacity maintenance box.
For home office applications the ET-8550 printer provides sharp B&W text including double sided printing when required at A4 size, as well as scan and copy for true all-in-one functionality. The printer itself measures only 523 x 379 x 169mm which is smaller than its predecessor despite adding a larger screen and improved media feeds.
There’s a lot to love for photographers who print their own work, as the ET-8550 EcoTank produces high quality A3+ colour and B&W photo prints, with easy ink replacement at an extremely economical cost.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.