Hoya 77mm UX II UV Filter
The high quality Hoya 77mm UX II UV Filter protects your lens and features a 10 layer HMC-WR multi coating with anti-reflection and water-repellency along with a low profile aluminium frame.
Hoya 77mm UX II UV Filter
- Anti-reflection coating - prevents unwanted reflections and increases light transmittance
- Water-Repellent Coating - repels water droplets, making it easier to keep the filter clean
- Slim filter frame - avoids vignetting on wide angle lenses, also holds a lens cap
- High quality HOYA optical glass
- Constant use protects front of lens
HOYA's New UX II filters replace the original UX range and continue to provide entry level users with the same high quality and features, including a 10-layer HMC-WR multi-coating with anti-reflection and water-repellent capabilities for fingerprint and smudge resistance (UV model), and Low-profile aluminium frame (UV & CIR-PL models)
The UX II series design concept aims at users wishing to improve their photography. It offers HOYA's famous quality, at reasonable prices, with basic and contemporary features.
'UX' in the series name stands for "User eXperience", inspired by the memorable experiences that users acquire through using these filters. By naming this series 'UX', HOYA aims to offer users better individual experiences through all the activities connected with their photography.
Though not visible to the naked eye, UV light rays are visible to camera sensors and film. They can adversely affect the image when shooting in locations like seasides, landscapes or mountainous environments, resulting in blurred contours or faded and whitish images. UV filters are able to suppress the UV spectrum contained in daylight that causes poor effect on images. This filter can be used with both film and digital cameras and provides more vivid images. In addition, by keeping it constantly attached to the lens, this filter serves as everyday lens protection.
Hoya UX II filters use a low-profile aluminium frame which avoids vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.