Sony ZV-1F Compact Vlogging Camera
The Sony ZV-1F is an all-in-one compact camera with 4K video, 1-inch sensor and an ultra wide 20mm lens, which captures far better image and sound quality than a mobile, perfect for anyone new to content creation.
- 1-inch sensor is far larger than most smartphone with better low light performance and image quality
- Capture the entire scene, group selfies and epic views with the ultra wide angle 20mm equivalent lens
- Comes with product showcasing feature and high quality microphone, which is ideal for vloggers and creators
- Easy to make impactful photos, videos and livestreams with 10 preset creative looks to create a mood instantly
- Capture amazing looking content including slow motion video and hyperlapse and utilise Sony’s Product showcase feature
Sony ZV-1F Compact Vlogging Camera Summary
Arriving packed with the latest technology and a host of easy-to-use features is this Sony ZV-1F Compact Vlogging Camera. It comes with a 1-inch 4K sensor and an ultra wide 20mm lens, (equivalent full-frame format), which captures wide scenes and far better image quality than a mobile phone. Despite this the compact Sony camera weighs just 255g when fully loaded with a swappable NP-BX1 battery and SD memory card.
The large sensor delivers great low light performance along with sharp 4K video, even when zooming in, while a 3-capsule microphone captures great sound quality for great quality movies and livestreams. A vari-angle LCD screen with red frame and tally lamp switch on while recording, perfect for when you’re vlogging or shooting selfies and 10 preset modes are available for brilliant results in a variety of situations.
Key Sony ZV-1F Camera Features
- 1-inch Exmor RS 4K-ready CMOS sensor with great low light performance
- Capture nice shallow depth of field and bokeh
- Sharp image even when zoomed in
- Vari-angle LCD screen for vlogging and selfies
- Ultra wide 20mm f/2 (equivalent) lens captures the entire scene
- Directional 3-capsule microphone produces great sound quality
- Product showcase feature
- 10 presets looks create impactful images, movies and livestreams
- 5x slow motion video and 60x hyperlapse (S&Q mode)
- Tally light and red frame when recording
- S-Log3 wide dynamic range profile available
- Bluetooth connection to your smartphone
Sony ZV-1F Vlogging Camera in More Detail
Vlog more easily
Enjoy quick and intuitive vlogging operation with a touch capable flip screen and Eye autofocus system for sharp videos, Product showcase for product review and bokeh switch to blur the background.
Vlogging with style
Great 4K video recording quality and slow motion in Full HD (up to 4x) with a wide and sharp 20mm lens (equivalent) and profile pictures (Filters) which help you create a more immersive experience with your videos.
Amazing sound quality
Make your voice heard even in windy conditions with the on camera directional microphone (windshield included) or plug in one of Sony's microphone for a more immersive experience.
Pair your camera seamlessly with your smartphone with the new Imaging Edge Mobile + app and transfer your high quality clips in seconds to post them on social media or with your friends.
Plug in your camera to your computer and use it as a webcam instantly.
As part of Sony's Road to Zero program which is an environmental plan, striving to achieve a zero environmental footprint throughout the life cycle of products, the ZV-1F has been built partly with recycled plastic material, its packaging is using less plastic and the fibres of its windscreen are made exclusively from recycled polyester.
Use the ZV-1F along with the GP-VP2BT grip and enjoy a more stable, intuitive and fun vlogging experience. You can use it as a tripod are as an extension of your arm to record horizontal but also vertical content making it the perfect accessory for people who want to carry around their camera.
What’s in the box
- Sony ZV-1F Compact Vlogging Camera
- Body cap
- NP-BX1 battery
Sony ZV-1F Compact Vlogging Camera Specifications
|Sensor Type||1.0-type (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2|
|Number of effective pixels||Approx. 20.1 Megapixels|
|Lens Type||ZEISS Tessar T* Lens, 6 elements in 6 groups|
|Focal Length (f = )||f=7.6mm|
|Focus Range (from the front of the lens)||Approx. 5cm (0.17 ft.) to Infinity|
|Screen Type||7.5cm(3.0type)(4:3) / 921,600 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD|
|Imaging Processor BIONZ||Yes (BIONZ X)|
|Object Tracking||Yes (Tracking)|
|Eye AF||[Still images] Human (Right/Left Eye Select) / Animal; [Movie] Human|
|Recording Format(Still Image)||JPEG(DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.32,MPF Baseline compliant)|
|Color Space (Still)||sRGB, Adobe RGB|
|Bluetooth||Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4GHz band))|
|Battery System||Rechargeable battery pack NP-BX1|
|Focusing Type||Contrast-detection AF|
|Face Registration||New Registration / Order Exchanging / Delete / Delete All|
|Body Material||Aluminium and plastic|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Sony ZV-1F|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 360|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 16|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): 22 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: 2.72|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 60|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 106|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 256|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 12800|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 425|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 1|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
This latest vlog camera joins the existing ZV-E10 and ZV-1, as the most affordable vlogging option in the entire Sony camera range, perfect for anyone new to content creation. Despite it’s more affordable price tag, the ZV-1F offers many of the features found in the more expensive interchangeable lens model, including a 1-inch sensor and the ability to record 4K video in S-Log3. The built-in ultra wide lens is perfect for vlogging and product showcasing, as well as capturing epic scenes, especially while walking around and vlogging.
The image and sound quality is far superior to smartphones, thanks to a combination of larger sensor, high-quality lens, the 3-capsule microphone and Sony’s real time AF tracking. This recognises subjects and locks onto eyes by using contrast detection, which is not quite as quick as phase-detect AF, but does a great job keeping subjects sharp.
Naturally there’s a Sony flip-out touchscreen, but this also highlights in red to let you know the camera is filming, along with a tally lamp which switches on. A variety of preset modes are available to create mood in virtually any situation while capturing photos, videos or live-streaming and a product showcase feature intelligently focuses on the product instantly. If you’re moving up from phone content or want to get into content creation with a compact all-in-one camera which offers great image and sound quality, the Sony ZV-1F is a great choice.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.