Canon PowerShot G7 X III Black Compact Camera
Create content that defies expectations and surpasses what you're used to seeing from your smartphone. Incredible 4K video, sumptuous 20.1-megapixel photos and high-speed shooting that stops fleeting moments in time.
Canon PowerShot G7X III Black Compact Camera
Communicate your creativity
Create content that defies expectations and surpasses what you’re used to seeing from your smartphone. Incredible 4K video, sumptuous 20.1-megapixel photos and high-speed shooting that stops fleeting moments in time.
Captivating video your audience will love
Impress with 4K clarity and fast frame rates up to 120fps. A mic connection lets you record crystal clear audio and smartphone connectivity makes posting easy.
Create content your own way
The Canon PowerShot G7X III makes it easy to get creative. Whether you’re shooting portraits, selfies, panoramas or food a 20.1 megapixel sensor delivers superb results.
Stand out from the smartphone crowd
Grab your audience’s attention with shallow depth of field that puts your subject centre stage. Movies and photos shot in low light are packed with detail and ambience.
Quick and easy to use
An intuitive touchscreen flips up to make vlogs and selfies a breeze. Take as much (or as little) control as you want with customizable controls that are a joy to use.
Super connected with Bluetooth
Pair the Canon PowerShot G7X III with your smartphone or tablet to make sharing content on-line easy. Use the Canon Camera Connect app to film or shoot yourself remotely.
Technology that gives you an advantage
A fast DIGIC 8 processor lets you capture photos at up to 30fps – even when shooting with RAW files, which offer the ultimate in post-production flexibility.
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Canon PowerShot G7 X|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 235|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 30|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 7.00 m|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 100 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 304|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 1.8|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 5|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 5|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 4.2|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC 8|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.