Gitzo GT4553S Systematic Series 4 5-Section Carbon Tripod
The Gitzo GT4553S Systematic Series 4 5-section Carbon Tripod is a serious enthusiast and pro-level lightweight, stable carbon fibre tripod which provides rigidity and lightness with a 25 kg payload.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K3740040T
Earn 819 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Gitzo GT4553S Systematic Series 4 5-section Carbon Tripod
Systematic is the choice of exacting professional photographers who use long lenses and heavy cameras.
Not only are Systematic Gitzo's strongest and most stable tripods, they're also modular, with a top casting element that opens and closes to allow each tripod to be configured with a flat disk, geared or sliding center column, video half-ball adaptor, leveling base or other Systematic accessories.
The latest range features Carbon eXact tubes, new ultra-stable feet and the Easy Link attachment, making the Systematic even more stable, versatile, and ergonomic. The Easy Link attachment (3/8'' thread) allows the user to attach various accessories such as a Manfrotto arm to use lighting accessories.
Series 4 (top leg diameter 37.0mm) is becoming popular thanks to the rigidity from large leg diameters, while the top casting (shared with Series 3 models) is less less bulky and therefore easier to store and carry.
GT4553S has a short folded length with its 5-section construction. It replaces the GT4552TS.
Product features in detail
|Top Attachment||3/8'' screw attachment type|
|Bubble Spirit Level (no.)||1 number|
|Tripod Carrying Bag Included||none|
|Centre Column||no centre column|
|Closed Length||48 cm|
|Colour||Noir Decor color|
|Leg Angles||23°, 53°, 86°|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Leg Section||5 number|
|Legs Tube Diameter||21.7,25.3,29,32.9,37 mm|
|Max Height||136 cm|
|Maximum Height (with Center Column Down)||136 cm|
|Maximum Working Temperature||70 degC|
|Min Height||9 cm|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30 degC|
|Safety Payload||25 kg|
|Upper Disc Diameter||70 mm|
View the complete range of Gitzo carbon fibre tripods here. We are a Gitzo 5 star dealer with highly competitive pricing and our fully trained staff are available to answer any questions.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.