Manfrotto MK290LTA3-V 290 Light Aluminium Tripod and Befree Live Fluid Head Kit
The Manfrotto 290 Light Aluminium Tripod With Befree Live Fluid Video Head provides vloggers and videographers with a simple and smooth tripod with head kit which fits camcorders, DSLR or mirrorless.
Manfrotto 290 Aluminium Tripod With Befree Fluid Video Head Summary
- Flexible shooting with 2 leg angles
- Durable aluminium adjustable leg locks
- Firm grip thanks to rubber leg warmers
- Smoother movement with Fluid Drag System
- Tripod with head made to Italian quality standards
This version of 290 light is a tripod with head for vlogger and mobile journalist that features the new Befree live fluid video head. This video tripod kit combines great performances and innovative design touches with total durability. The new befree live video head provide professional fluidity on pan & tilt ensuring you'll have an intuitive video tripod set that will stand the test of time. A clever compact and lightweight design makes it especially easy to carry.
Great user-friendly design features include aluminium leg tubes, built to stay completely rigid for your peace of mind when up. Top castings enhance its stability even further, and aluminium leg locking levers give you the flexibility to tighten as needed. This makes the tripod with fluid head reliable even with heavy use over time. You can have great flexibility to create the perfect footage by adjusting the 2 leg angles and levelling with the centre column. The Manfrotto designed rubber leg warmer increase the grip and makes it very handy.
This tripod with fluid head also comes with the smallest and most lightweight video head in the Manfrotto range. The Befree Live Fluid Head has a dedicated sliding plate to perfectly balance the latest camcorders, DSLRs or mirrorless camera s with video capabilities and it has awesome fluidity on Pan & Tilt thanks to the fluid drag system inherited from all the Manfrotto Video head range. The Befree Live Fluid head is extremely portable and weights just 0.38kg, yet it can support a payload of up to 4kg giving the possibility to better control your movements during your video footage.
Manfrotto 290 Light Aluminium Tripod With Befree Live Fluid Video Head Specifications
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
- Leg Sections: 3
- Min Height: 42.5 cm
- Ball Locking: Yes
- Maximum Height (With Center Column Down): 127 cm
- Maximum Height: 146 cm
- Closed Length: 59.5 cm
- Safety Payload Weight: 4 kg
- Center Column: rapid
- Upper Disc Diameter
- Head Type
- Independent Pan Lock: yes
- Independent Tilt Lock: no
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Angles: 23°, 51°
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Legs Tube Diameter: 15.5, 19, 22.5 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Pan Drag: fluid cartridge with fixed drag
- Panoramic Rotation: 360 °
- Plate Type: 501PL
- Quick Release: Yes
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.