Today, Lowepro camera backpacks are famous the world over as some of the best bags out there to protect and carry photographic and multimedia equipment. Camera backpacks are predominantly available in two designs; either single-strap sling bags or double-strap backpacks. These are designed to secure a vast range of equipment, from lightweight ‘fast and light’ loads, heavy loads suitable for longer hiking trips or customised designs for long telephoto lenses.
Within the range, customers will find models suitable for any style of photography, from smart business-style models to rough all-terrain hiking options. Lowepro also includes a number of features which provide users with extra comfort and versatility. Spanning all models, notable features include:
- Silent zippers will appeal to photographers shooting wildlife as well as weddings or other assignments where discretion is required.
- ActivZone harnesses provide extra comfort for sports photographers
- Dedicated hydration pockets fit the most popular reservoirs
- Versatile pockets and attachment points for any type of extra equipment
- Custom fit padded waist belts and adjustable shoulder straps
- YKK locking zips for ultra weather proof closures
- Removable accessory cases are even included with some bags.
The list of features is endless suiting any budget or carrying requirements. Bags also include the ability to carry a range of other devices from laptops and tablets to drones as well as any camera equipment ranging in size from pro DSLR to lightweight mirrorless. Removable waist belts, harnesses and a range of add-ons such as pouches, lens cases and other accessories ensure customisation for years of service to come.
Convenient storable straps, pockets and belts allow for safe stowing of tripods, water bottles and virtually anything needed for extended days shooting. Lowepro also design bags with a range of finishes suitable for bringing out during rain with their ‘all weather’ (AW) finishes. These models include a storable water cover which can be slipped over the bag when it is particularly wet.
You can browse our range online or drop into either our London store or our Burgess Hill store to get hands on with any model yourself.