Trade in Online
- Free Collection
- Equipment valued over £300.00 qualifies for our premium DPD home collection service. Also qualify for our DPD shop drop off service if you prefer.
- You can choose your collection slot either AM (8:00-12:00) or PM (13:00-17:00)
- Equipment Under £300.00 qualifies for our DPD shop drop off service
- Tracking details will be provided
- You will need to box up your equipment securely and safely.
- Free Returns if you’re not happy with our final quote
- Receive your quote within 24 hours*
- We strive to give accurate quotes with the information you provide before sending in your items to save disappointment at the point of inspection
- All our quotes are sent subject to inspection
- Once we receive your equipment final valuations will take up to 48 hours
- Once you have received and accepted our final valuation your payment will be completed via BACS (Bank Transfer) within 3-5 working days.
Trade in via our Shops
*Due to the current Covid lockdown our stores are currently closed.
- Can trade-in your equipment in either of our stores
- We will quote for your equipment whilst you wait**
- Our friendly in-store experts will give you accurate guidance when it comes to selling your equipment and also buying your new item.
- You can part exchange your items the same day you receive your quote in store.
- Whilst our experts value your items you are able to browse our wide range of new and used equipment which is on display in both of our stores.
- Our quotes from our online submission form are valid in both of our stores
- Part exchange or sell for cash in store***
- BACS payments will take 3-5 working days after day of sale.
How to grade your equipment
At Park Cameras we want to give you accurate prices according to what information you give us. We want to avoid reducing the price of your equipment once it has been through its final valuation. Below is a quick guide into how you can grade your items before filling out our quote form.
Your equipment is in the condition as if you have just bought it. The item can still be considered ‘Like New’ even if you don’t have the original packaging.
The item should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens.
‘Middle of the Road.’ Your equipment is not quite Excellent but is too good to be classed as good condition. Your item may have some cosmetic wear to the paintwork.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display.
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear.
Equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
Your equipment will be showing significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
A few things ‘Well Used’ Condition does not include;
- Faulty equipment
- Smashed or faulty LCD screens
- Any damaged/ faulty portals including memory card slot.
- Smashed/damaged lens elements
- Fungus inside of lenses
*Unique products may take up to 72 hours
**Unique products or big collections of equipment may need to be left with us for 72 hours
***Payments made via BACs