Canon EOS 2000D Digital SLR Body With EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit
- 24.1 Megapixels for amazing images
- Perfect lens pairing to start shooting beautiful photo and video
- Express your creativity with easy to follow in-camera guidance
- Learn as you shoot and discover and extensive range of interchangeable lenses
- Shoot with confidence in tricky situations to produce amazing results
Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit Summary
Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera Body:
The Canon EOS 2000D Digital SLR camera combines tried and tested hardware with Canon's great functionality and guidance software to provide a perfect camera for those wanting to make the move to effortless DSLR storytelling.
This camera will help you create beautiful images and HD films, using a variety of automatic creative settings, seeing results instantly on the large (3.0 inch) user-friendly LCD screen.
Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II f/3.5-5.6 Lens:
The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II is a high-quality, standard zoom lens that will appeal to photographers who prefer to travel light. It incorporates Canon's four-stop image Stabilizer technology. This allows photographers to use shutter speeds up to four times slower than normal with no perceptible increase in image blur - ideal for shooting in low light.
Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit Details
Canon EOS 2000D Digital SLR Body With EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit Specifications
|SO range||00-6,400 (expandable to ,800)|
|Focus points||9 AF points (5.6 cross type at centre)|
|Video resolution||Full 080p HD up to 0p|
|LCD Screen||7.5 cm (.0") TFT LCD, approx. 90 K dots|
|VewFinder||Pentamrror with 0.80x magnification|
|Wireless connectivity||WF and NFC|
|Storage type||SD card, SDHC card or SDxC card|
|Dimensions||9.0 x 0. x 77.6mm|
|Weight||475 g including battery and memory card|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Digital SLR Cameras|
|Model: Canon EOS 2000D|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 500|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 3.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 9.20 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.60|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 101|
|Length (mm): 78|
|Width (mm): 129|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 475|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, ISO 100 - 6400, expandable to 12800|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, normal|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 6400|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 12800|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 9|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC 4+|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 920000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 25.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
The Canon 2000D pairs quality components and construction with an affordable price, making it a perfect camera for those stepping up to Digital SLR photography. focusing on the hardware that makes a difference while pairing with software that guides the user allows Canon to keep the price down, making this DSLR a comparable price to many compacts.
The Canon software in the 2000D allows the level of control and automation that your expertise demands. As you get the feel of what your preferred output is, you will be able to change lenses and reduce the automatic settings until you are able to produce exactly the type of effect you want.
The in-built flash, WiFi and NFC connectivity and the Canon App allow the user to reduce bulk on the move, making this an ideal camera to take on trips where you want to take beautiful photos in a variety of settings but are also conscious of weight. Backpacking holiday anyone?
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.