Gitzo GK1545T-82TQD Traveler Series 1 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit
Gitzo tripod kit Traveler, series 1, 4 sections Carbon Fibre
Traveler Tripods, with the 180° leg folding system pioneered by Gitzo, makes more efficient use of folded space by accommodating the centre Column and head in between the folded tripod legs. They are now even stronger with the state of the art "Carbon eXact" tubes, more space effcient with the compact ''Traveler G-lock'', more professional with the smooth and precise heads, and easier to carry with the supplied shoulder strap.
The tripod GT1545T has the perfect balance between lightweight when carrying, and height and rigidity when shooting. It is much taller than its predecessor, thanks to the space efficient Traveler G-lock. Recommended for use with 135mm lenses (200mm maximum).
The head Gh2382TQD is engineered and designed focusing on ultimate smoothness and precision of the movement and locking, while slim enough to fit between the folded legs. It does not feature the friction control knob, but features independent pan lock. It has no compromises in the ball smoothness (WS2 coating) and hardness of the external and internal components.
The head can be removed easily to attach other heads on the tripod's uppder disc, but it is recommended to use the Gh2382TQD head to ensure perfect fitting of the head between the folded legs.
- Maximum height (with centre Column down) 140.5cm
- Maximum height - 163cm
- Closed length - 42.5cm
- Weight - 1.45kg
- Maximum load - 10kg
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.