Gitzo GK1545T-82TQD Traveler Series 1 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit
The Gitzo Traveler Series 1, 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit (GK1545T-82TQD) is designed for photographers who want the lightest (1.45kg) and most compact professional carbon fibre travel system, with a 10kg payload.
- Incredibly lightweight and rigid modular carbon fibre travel tripod system, which includes a ball head and plate
- High-quality carbon kit built for travel with versatile features, durable build-quality and impeccable styling
- Excellent strength and stiffness from Carbon eXact tubing with reduced packed size thanks to Traveler G-lock system
- Compact replaceable rubber feet grips on flat surfaces and can be swapped for spikes for softer terrain
- Supports up to 200mm lenses and offers 10kg payload for demanding photographers and traveling creators
Gitzo Traveler Series 1, 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit - GK1545T-82TQD Summary
The current lightest and most compact model from the Traveler range available from Park, is this Gitzo Traveler Series 1, 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit (GK1545T-82TQD). The tripod and head kit includes the lightweight carbon fibre GT1545T Tripod and compact GH1382TQD Center Ball Head.
The Gitzo GT1545T Series 1 Traveler carbon fibre tripod is an ultra-compact, 4-section support with an 180° leg folding system pioneered by Gitzo, enabling the legs to reverse-fold around the centre column and head. This provides a really compact folded length of just 42.5 cm. It is recommended for use with camera lenses up to 135mm or 200mm maximum, for the greatest stability. This is supported by a maximum payload of 10 kg, which is impressive given the low 1.45 kg weight. With its leg angles spread and the included short centre column inserted, the Gitzo Traveler Series 1, 4-Section Carbon Tripod goes lower for low-angle or macro shots.
Gitzo GT1545T Tripod Key features
- Lightweight 1.45 kg travel tripod
- High 10kg maximum payload
- Superior strength and stiff Carbon eXact leg tubing
- Closed length of just 42.5 cm
- Rapid centre column extends for max. height of 163.5 cm
- Shoulder strap included
- Five-year warranty extension when registered online Online
Gitzo GH2382TQD Series 1 Centre Ball Head key features
- Special coating for excellent smooth ball movements
- Independent pan lock and bubble level
- Arca-Swiss compatible plate, 1/4 top attachment
Gitzo GK1545T-82TQD Traveler Series 1 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit In More Detail
Lightweight and stable carbon fibre design
The tripod’s legs are made of Carbon eXact tubing for superior strength and stiffness in a slimmer size and feature Traveler G-lock, which is a travel-size version of Gitzo’s G-lock. These are specifically designed to ensure security in a more compact size to suit the smallest of all Gitzo tripods. Its specially designed compact rubber feet can easily be replaced if necessary and the kit comes with its own shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.
Slim and lightweight ball head
The GH1382TQD Center Ball Head Series 1 Traveler is the slimmest professional Gitzo tripod head and features independent pan lock. Enjoy excellent smoothness for composition and adjustment and the compact head is constructed with high-quality, high-resistance steel and aluminium components. The GH1382TQD Center Ball Head is supplied with a short, Arca-Swiss compatible plate GS5370SD and is also perfect with all Gitzo's D profile tripod plates. Its quick-release plate is kept locked with a screw-knob and a bubble level helps you keep a straight horizon. This tripod head fits most Arca-Swiss style plates from other brands.
Gitzo Traveler Range of Tripods
The Traveler range of Gitzo carbon fibre tripods are amongst the most compact professional carbon tripods available for traveling photographers who want a compact and lightweight support system. Gitzo has developed a unique 180° leg folding mechanism, which encloses the head between the folded legs, making the travel tripod extremely compact when stowed in your camera backpack. The design, robust carbon fibre and fast set-up make the Traveler series an excellent travel tripod for photographers on the move.
The range is available in the following models:
- Gitzo Traveler 1, 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit (GK1545T-82TQD) 1.45kg / 10kg payload
- Gitzo Traveler Series 1 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit For Sony Cameras (GK1545TA) 1.43kg
- Gitzo Traveler 2, 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit (GK2545T-82QD) 1.84kg / 12kg payload
- Gitzo Legende Traveler Tripod Kit special edition design 1.45kg / 8kg payload
- Gitzo Series 1 Center Ball Head for Traveler Series 1 Tripods (GH1382TQD)
Accessories are also available for the Traveler range, which include:
What’s in the box
- Gitzo GT1545T Series 1 Traveler carbon fibre tripod
- Gitzo GH1382TQD Center Ball Head
- Arca-Swiss compatible plate GS5370SD
Gitzo Traveler Series 1, 4-Section Carbon Tripod Kit (GK1545T-82TQD) Specifications
SAFETY PAYLOAD WEIGHT
MAXIMUM HEIGHT (WITH CENTER COLUMN DOWN)
BUBBLE SPIRIT LEVEL (NO.)
UPPER DISC DIAMETER
-90° / +40°
INDEPENDENT PAN LOCK
-90° / +40°
LEG LOCK TYPE
LEGS TUBE DIAMETER
14.7, 18.2, 21.7, 25.3 mm
|Offer Category: Tripods
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Carry bag: N/A
|Closed length (mm): N/A
|Includes Head: N/A
|Head type: N/A
|Leg lock type: N/A
|Leg sections: N/A
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A
|Tripod Material: N/A
|Max height (mm): N/A
|Min height (mm): N/A
|Tripod Type: N/A
|Leg angles (deg): N/A
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!