Hoya 77mm Fusion One Next UV Filter
The Hoya 77mm Fusion One Next UV Filter offers lens protection and ultraviolet light reduction from 18 coated layers of high transmission professional-grade glass with stain resistant and water repellent properties.
Hoya 77mm Fusion One Next UV Filter
- 18 coated layers provide ultra-high light transmission
- Stain resistant - protects from fingerprints and smudges
- Water repellent - easy to keep filter clean
- For permanent lens protection
- HOYA's professional-grade optical glass
- Exclusive one-piece, low-profile filter frame with front filter thread
- Made in Japan
HOYA Fusion ONE Next is an update of the HOYA Fusion ONE series and continues to benefit photographers in a variety of shooting conditions by incorporating high-quality optical glass with HOYA's water repellent and stain resistant Super HMC coatings which make filter maintenance easy whilst providing reliable protection for the camera lens.
The word "ONE" in the naming of this series is maintained as legacy of HOYA PRO-1D, in memory of its contribution to photographers' creativity, with the belief that this new series will serve well for many decades ahead.
Fusion ONE Next filters have been designed to match the rigorous standards and optical capabilities of modern, high-resolution lenses. They join the HOYA filter line-up as a fusion of all the highly valued specifications: Multi-layer coating, ultra-high light-transmission, professional-grade optical glass and a low-profile filter-frame. They additionally incorporate stain resistance and a water-repellent coating.
The Protector filter is designed for constant use and is recommended for shielding your valuable lenses from expensive front element damage that could be caused by knocks, dirt or scratches.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.