Sony Alpha ZV-E10 Vlogging Camera Body Only
The ZV-E10 camera (body only) is Sony's first APS-C format interchangeable lens Vlog camera, which features a Vari-Angle touch swivel screen, 4K Video and Real-time Eye Autofocus for content creators.
- Compact and lightweight interchangeable lens vlogging camera with high quality stills and video
- Fully articulating Vari-Angle touchscreen to control the camera when recording selfies and vlogs
- Beautiful 4K video as well as Full HD slow motion up to 120p using full pixel readout with Log profiles
- Easy to use features and modes including Real-time Eye AF, Face autoexposure and Product showcase mode
- Film videos using Sony S-Log2 or S-Log3 if you want complete control over colour grading
Sony Alpha ZV-E10 Camera (Body Only) Summary
Sony has released the Alpha ZV-E10, their first APS-C format mirrorless interchangeable E-mount lens Vlogging camera, available here as body only, or in a kit with the 16-50mm lens. The camera features a number of creator-friendly features including a Vari-Angle Touchscreen for vlogging, 4K/30p video and Real-time Eye Autofocus, along with a 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor. You’ll also find a handy tally light when recording selfies and a directional microphone with wind screen is included to clearly capture your voice while recording.
- 24.2 megapixel APS-C type Exmor CMOS sensor
- Fully articulating touch LCD screen
- 4K/30p (without crop) and Full HD slow motion up to 120p
- Record with S-Log2 and S-Log3 for colour grading
- Live streaming by simply plugging into a computer USB port
- Real-time Eye AF and Face autoexposure
- Sony’s latest multi-interface (MI) Shoe
- SteadyShot stabilisation built-in
This camera builds on the success of the ZV-1 vlog camera but capitalises on over 60 Sony E-mount lenses available in this huge ecosystem, along with a wide range of accessories perfect for content creation. These include a tripod and selfie GP-VPT2BT shooting grip, which allows you to control the ZV-E10 from the grip and Sony’s cable-free ECM-B1M Shotgun Microphone. The mic uses the built-in multi-interface (MI) Shoe for clear digital audio without any cables. you’ll also be able to control the camera using a Smartphone and when you’re done you can share your work over Bluetooth or WiFi.
Sony Alpha ZV-E10 Vlogging Camera Body in More Detail
High quality images and video
APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm), 24.2 Megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor
RAW and JPEG images with 13 Picture Effects, Dynamic Range Optimiser and Auto High Dynamic Range.
Video compression: XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264. Cine1-4, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2, S-Log3, HLG, HLG1-3).
Up to 4K 30p (60 Mbps / 100 Mbps) and up to Full HD 120p (60 Mbps / 100 Mbps)
Media: Memory Stick PRO Duo / Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo / Memory Stick Micro (M2)
SD memory card: SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant), microSD memory card: microSDHC memory card / microSDXC memory card. Multi slot for Memory Stick Duo/SD memory card
Focus system: Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF / contrast-detection AF) with 425 points (phase-detection AF) / 425 points (contrast-detection AF). [Still images] Human (Right/Left Eye Select) / Animal, [Movie] Human (Right/Left Eye Select). EV-2 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached). Face/Eye Priority in AF, Face Priority in Multi Metering, Register. Faces Priority.
Auto bracketing and native ISO 100-32000. 1/160 s Flash Sync speed, with Pre-flash TTL.
Continuous shooting: Hi+: 11 fps, Hi: 8 fps, Mid: 6 fps, Lo: 3 fps.
Connectivity: Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz band), Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4 GHz band).
HDMI micro connector (Type-D). Multi Interface Shoe. 3.5 mm Stereo minijack Mic Terminal. 3.5 mm Stereo minijack Headphone Terminal. Remote control via Smartphone.
Battery: NP-FW50, with Approx. 440 stills image shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard), Approx. 80 min Movie recording, (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard). Internal Battery Charging available.
What’s in the box
- Sony Alpha ZV-E10 Camera Body
- Directional microphone and Wind Screen
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FW50
- AC Adaptor
- Shoulder strap
- USB-A to USB-C cable (USB 2.0)
- Wind Screen
- Wind Screen Adaptor
- Body cap
- Power cord
- Sony NP-FW50 Sony Rechargeable Battery - pack a spare battery so you never run out
- Sony HVL-F28RM Flashgun - Compact flash with wireless control
- Lexar 64GB SD UHS-I 633x Pro 95MB/s - Capture anything up to 4K video smoothly with this card
|Offers: Price Drop
|Offer Category: N/A
|Offer Product Type: N/A
|Model: Sony ZV-E10
|AE Bracketing: N/A
|Autofocus Modes: N/A
|Articulated Screen: N/A
|Aperture priority: N/A
|Built-in flash: N/A
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A
|Custom white balance: N/A
|Digital zoom: N/A
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A
|Environmental Sealing: N/A
|Exposure compensation: N/A
|External flash: N/A
|Flash range (metres): N/A
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A
|Focal length multiplier: N/A
|Flash modes: N/A
|HDMI Port: N/A
|Headphone port: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A
|Image ratio w:h: N/A
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A
|JPEG quality levels: N/A
|Live view: N/A
|Camera Lens mount: N/A
|Manual exposure mode: N/A
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A
|Maximum ISO: N/A
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A
|Max resolution: N/A
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A
|Maximum aperture: N/A
|Manual focus: N/A
|Microphone port: N/A
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A
|Minimum ISO: N/A
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A
|Metering modes: N/A
|Number of focus points: N/A
|Number of white balance presets: N/A
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A
|Orientation sensor: N/A
|Other resolutions: N/A
|Remote control: N/A
|Screen dots: N/A
|Screen size: N/A
|Screen type: N/A
|Shutter priority: N/A
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A
|Sensor size: N/A
|Sensor type: N/A
|Storage types: N/A
|Subject / scene modes: N/A
|Timelapse recording: N/A
|Camera Type: N/A
|Uncompressed format: N/A
|Camera USB: N/A
|USB charging: N/A
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A
|Viewfinder type: N/A
|Video formats: N/A
|Video Mode Categories: N/A
|Video Modes: N/A
|WB Bracketing: N/A
Whether you have a Youtube channel, live stream events or love hybrid shooting stills and video, the Sony ZV-E10 has you covered. The 24.2 megapixel APS-C Exmor sensor captures detailed, sharp images up to 11 fps and videos using the full sensor for beautiful 4K/30p movies. It comes with Sony’s 921,600 dot articulating LCD touchscreen, which is perfect for recording selfies as well as including Face autoexposure to get your face bright enough even when shooting in darker environments. There are few systems which can compete with Sony’s Real-time Eye AF system, so whoever you are recording (including yourself) will be reliably tracked and in continuous focus.
Sony has packed a tonne of other easy to use features ensuring you can create extremely high quality content, including predefined scene types, animal AF, bokeh switch to blur the background and Product showcase to name just a few.
You can even record in S-Log2 and S-Log3 if you want to draw out high dynamic detail and do your own colour grading in post. The included mic captures great sound although you might consider adding a digital microphone which fits Sony’s unique multi-interface (MI) Shoe without any cables. The ability to add any number of lenses from the huge E-mount ecosystem provides the opportunity to create literally any type of content from macro to travel, landscapes to food, with no limits on your creativity.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!