MagMod MagSphere 2 Diffuser
The updated MagMod MagSphere 2 Diffuser is a magnetic soft Omni-Directional light modifier, which is 40% lighter and loses under 1-stop of light as well as being optimised for round-head flashes.
MagMod MagSphere 2 Diffuser
The MagSphere 2 is a beautiful, omni-directional flash diffuser that softens your harsh flash and gives you the softest, best-looking light possible. The newly redesigned MagSphere 2 is now almost 50% lighter, which is really noticeable when shooting long events with heavy on-camera flash use. It is so light that it almost feels like it’s not even there! Transform your on-camera flash into an omni-directional light source with the MagSphere 2, turning your flash into a more natural bare-bulb lighting pattern. Designed for use with the MagMod 2 system, MagMod modifiers are modular—making custom lighting setups with a MagGrid 2 or Pro Gels super fast and easy. The MagSphere 2’s design increases the effective size of your flash by over 250% creating a softer glow over a bigger area. The MagSphere’s efficient diffusion increases effective light output compared to other flash diffusers and makes your flash work less and saves battery power at the same time.
- TRANSFORMS HARSH LIGHT FROM YOUR FLASH - The MagSphere 2 instantly shapes your flash into a soft, omni-directional bare-bulb light source that works perfectly as an on-camera diffuser or small bounce card.
- REDUCED WEIGHT - The MagSphere 2 is now almost 50% lighter than before! While this may not sound significant, you’ll really notice it when shooting long events with heavy on-camera flash use. It is so light that it almost feels like it’s not even there!
- MODULAR DESIGN - MagMod’s patented modular design means you can combine multiple modifiers for custom light control. Add a MagGrid 2 or MagMod Pro Gels with your MagSphere 2 to get focused, color-calibrated light for every unique scene you’re shooting in.
- PERFECT FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZE ROOMS - The MagSphere 2 bounces light in every direction, making for the perfect flash modifier especially in small and medium sized rooms.
- DURABLE AND PORTABLE - Made from durable silicone rubber, the MagSphere 2 can be squished to fit any backpack or camera bag. It easily pops back into its original form. Simply attach it to the MagGrip 2, and your flash is ready to fire.
- EFFICIENT DIFFUSION - The MagSphere’s 2 silicone diffusion material is far superior to competing flash diffusers. At the same power settings the MagSphere 2 is 200% brighter than competing modifiers, which also means you can get more than 2x the number of flash pops before changing batteries
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.