- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Benro Tortoise 34CLV Carbon Fibre Tripod With S4PRO Video Head Kit
The Benro Tortoise 34CLV Carbon Fibre Tripod with S4PRO Fluid Video Head is the ultimate filmmakers travel kit with a max height of 164cm, 4 leg sections, x3 accessory mounts and levelling ball.
Earn 329 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Benro Tortoise 34CLV Carbon Fibre Tripod With S4PRO Video Head Kit Summary
The 34CLV tripod system with S4PRO video head is a winning combination for avid videographers. As part of the Benro Tortoise range, the tripod features a spider leg design with no central column for increased agility. The 34CLV can bear up to 4kg load capacity and extends to 164cm. Paired with the independent pan and tilt fluid head this kit is ideal for travel videographers or for use in the studio.
- 4kg Load Capacity
- Minimum Working Height of 23.5cm
- Maximum Working Height of 164cm
- Folded Down Height of 66cm
- 2.8kg construction
- Secure S4PRO pan and tilt head
- 1-2 Steps of Counterbalance
- 360° Pan Range
- 2x 1/4"-20 threaded accessory holes
Spider Leg Design
Tortoise tripods have no central column which makes them extremely portable. With a diameter of just 8cm and a folded-down height of 66cm, this tripod can easily be strapped onto a backpack. The braided carbon fibre composite spider design is adaptive to a range of leg angle adjustments, simply depress the pre-locking button for full movement until you reach the desired angle.
Easy twist locks make deployment of the tripod fast and effortless so that you can spend more time focusing on getting that perfect shot. The legs are incredibly adaptive to fit in a range of environments meaning that you will never find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Secure S4PRO Video Head
The S4PRO video head from Benro is the lightest and most compact in the S PRO range and is an essential companion to any videographer. It consists of a 60mm flat base for easy interchanging and has a tilt range of +90/-75° with a full pan range of 360°. The head itself is constructed out of rugged magnesium/aluminium for long-standing wear and it incorporates two rosette adapters (L and R) to attach a pan bar. Additional accessories can also be attached via two 1/4"-20 threaded holes. For optimal camera balance, the plate can be adjusted both forward and back, and for extra security, the head features a safety lock to ensure it never slips out of place.
Choice of Rubber or Spiked Feet
Be prepared for any location with a choice of spiked or rubber feet included. Choose rubber feet for grip on smooth surfaces such as wood flooring and rock. Or, opt for the spiked feet on softer surfaces such as grass. The Tortoise 34CLV is adaptive to all of these environments.
Head and Tripod Combination
The 34CLV tripod is a great everyday, lightweight piece of kit that provides stability, efficient setup speeds, and is still compact enough to fulfil your travel needs. This particular kit would suit freelance videographers looking to expand their collection. The S4PRO provides a great starting point as it is compatible with a range of jobs, sliders and other filmmaking equipment. Together, the 34CLV and S4PRO are a fantastic pairing, especially for travelling in a range of conditions, as well as being an everyday tripod setup.
- Benro Tortoise 34CLV Tripod
- S4PRO Video Head
- Quick Release Plate for S4PRO
- Padded Carrying Case
- 1/4"-20 Camera Screw
- 3/8"-16 Camera Screw
- Pan Bar
The Tortoise Series of tripod kits for videographers is available in two video-specific models:
- Benro Tortoise 24CLV Carbon Fibre Tripod with S4PRO Fluid Video Head
- Tortoise 34CLV Carbon Fibre Tripod with S4PRO Fluid Video Head
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.