Nikon Monarch M7 10x42 Binoculars
These top of the range Nikon Monarch 7 Mark II 10x42 Binoculars offer birdwatchers and wildlife fanatics a new design with outstanding optics which include ED glass and a high-reflective multilayer prism coating
Nikon Monarch 7 Mark II 10x42 Binoculars Summary
Designed for those with a passion for nature and the outdoors, both models project a clear and natural view of the outside world via their redesigned, durable and stylish bodies. Combining optical excellence with superb handling, the products are available in a variety of different configurations to ensure there is a MONARCH for all outdoor pursuits.
With the new MONARCH M7 users can expect to visualise rich images in high-resolution, resulting in the magnificence of nature’s colours being brought to life. Both models feature a Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating, to guarantee superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range. Understanding that comfort is key when waiting for wildlife to appear, both new additions to the MONARCH range are easy to hold, thanks to a firm grip and rubber armouring for shock resistance. Durable too, the MONARCH M7 are waterproof for up to one metre for 10 minutes and are also fog-free. The turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click support enable simple positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint.
Although compact and lightweight, both the MONARCH M7 are also tripod mountable permitting users to go hands-free. This is particularly useful when in a static position for a lengthy period of time, for example when you are in a hide hoping to catch a glimpse of that elusive rare bird you’ve been waiting for. Whether you are an avid birdwatcher or wildlife fanatic, the MONARCH M7 binoculars are the perfect companion. Delivering an apparent field of view of over 60˚ - unprecedented for this class of binocular – all MONARCH M7 models offer spectacular viewing. From locating birds taking flight quickly, or searching for wildlife nestled-away, it delivers solid image quality every time, meaning you’ll never miss an eye-catching moment.
|Effective objective diameter of objective lens(mm)||42|
|Angular field of view (Real)(°)||6.7|
|Angular field of view (Apparent)*1(°)||60.7|
|Field of viewat 1,000m(m)||117|
|Field of view at 1,000yd.(ft)||351|
|Close focusing distance(m)||2|
|Close focusing distance(ft)||6.6|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment(mm)||56-72|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment(in.)||2.2-2.8|
|Waterproof structure||Waterproof (up to 1m/3 ft. For 10 minutes )*2, Fogproof|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.