Win a wildlife photography weekend with the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
Pre-order the new Canon EOS-1D X Mark II from Park Cameras, and you'll automatically be entered into a prize draw to win one of two places on a hide photography weekend with professional wildlife photographer Andy Rouse.
The prize entails a weekend trip with Andy Rouse, getting up close with species such as Kingfishers, Badgers and Sparrowhawks in their natural habitat. You'll benefit from Andy's 20 years of photographic experience, where he will share his tips and tricks when shooting wildlife, and will ensure you come away not only with some fantastic photos, but also improved knowledge.
This amazing prize will include two nights' accommodation with all meals (breakfast, picnic lunch, evening meal) included, as well as use of the hides and any permits that are required. You'll need to be available on the weekend of 23rd / 24th July to attend this fantastic photographic experience. The hide is based in the Scottish Borders, so you will need to arrange travel to get there.
Winners will be chosen at random from those who have pre-ordered and purchased the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II from Park Cameras. This competition is open from Tuesday 2nd February 2016 and closes on Friday 13th May 2016.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be available from May 2016 (subject to deliveries from Canon UK). You can place a pre-order here, by visiting our stores in Burgess Hill or Central London, or by calling us on 01444 23 70 70.
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, which comprises of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Park Cameras reserves the right to ask competition winners for proof of UK residency and if a competition winner is unable to prove their residency to Park Cameras' satisfaction, Park Cameras reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- You must be over the age of 18 to be eligible to win, and must be physically fit to take part in the hide photography. There is no maximum age limit.
- Employees and members of their immediate families of Park Cameras, Canon UK or Andy Rouse may not enter.
- No substitutions and no equivalent cash value will be offered. You must purchase the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II from Park Cameras after pre-ordering, to be entered into the prize draw.
- Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Park Cameras, Canon UK or Andy Rouse's control, who may at their discretion vary or amend the promotion and the participant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Park Cameras as a result thereof.
- No more than one prize per person per competition will be awarded.
- Both winners of this prize must be available on the weekend of 23rd / 24th July 2016.
- This prize involves travel to the Scottish Borders. Full details will be released to the winners. The winner is solely responsible for travel to and from the Scottish Borders and all insurance, expenses and charges not specified as being included in the prize description in the competition information.
- The winners will be contacted as soon as it is practicable after the 13th May 2016. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner on the phone number or e-mail address provided when entering the competition. Park Cameras will try to contact the winner within a 28 day period.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted (or fails to respond to any message left) within the time periods set out above or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Park Cameras reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (without further liability to that entrant) and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- Park Cameras may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner's name, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- Park Cameras will be required to send the names and contact details of the winner of this competition to Andy Rouse, for the purposes of fulfilling and administering the competition and the winner agrees to such transfer for these purposes.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Park Cameras' liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier's negligence or for fraud. Subject to this, Park Cameras cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Park Cameras may cancel or amend this competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.