- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Nikon Z7 II Full Frame Mirrorless Camera
The upgraded Mk 2 flagship Nikon Z7 II full frame mirrorless camera is now available with im-proved AF (eye, face, animal), dual processors, x2 memory cards including CFexpress and 4K 60p video capture.
Earn 2549 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Faster more responsive shooting experience with dual Expeed 6 processors
- Vastly improved AF speed and subject tracking with the latest Eye/Face and Animal detect
- Faster burst shooting capabilities with higher buffer rates ensure the action is always captured
- Dual high speed card slots with versatile recording between movies and stills onto CFexpress and/or SD cards
- Improved smooth 4K 60p video with RAW over HDMI for 10-Bit Hybrid Log Gamma
Nikon Z7 II Body Summary
Nikon has released the next generation upgraded Nikon Z7 II mirrorless camera. This full frame flagship Mk 2 body has been overhauled with a host of improvements based on customer feedback from a user base of enthusiasts and professional photographers. The body is quicker, more versatile and more competent then ever, confirming its’ hybrid capabilities with this update.
Features at a glance:
- Dual high speed Expeed 6 processors
- Dual card slots including CFexpress and high speed SD card
- Vastly improved AF and tracking with Eye/Face and animal detection for stills and video
- Faster burst frame rates at 10fps with a deeper buffer at 77 RAW images and 200 JPGs
- USB-C charging even whilst shooting
- Improved user interface and new firmware updates with additional features
- 4K/60p video with more flexible movie settings
Much like incremental updates to their DSLR cameras in ’S’ guise, the mirrorless Z7 Mk II shows a number of significant upgrades across the board including greater dynamic range and cleaner performance across the wide ISO range. The sensor remains the same as extremely capable 45.8MP version, gathering light down to -6EV with ISO from 64-25,600 and includes 5 axis vibration reduction. The introduction of dual Expeed 6 processors has allowed for faster 10fps burst shooting with increased buffer capacity and an all round more responsive experience.
Improved AF provides faster AF subject acquisition and subsequent tracking, with Eye, Face and Animal detect now available for both stills and video. Movie dynamic range has been enhanced with full pixel readout for cleaner, sharper results. Using an external recorder enables Apple ProRes RAW capture in 10-bit with stunning full frame detail or simply record in-camera using HLG for zero post processing or colour grading requirements. Slow motion can be captured at 120p in Full HD format and the camera body also sports built-in time-lapse and other shooting features. A new optional MB-N11 Battery Grip facilitates hot swapping of high capacity EN-EL15C batteries along with comfortable vertical shooting.
Nikon Z7 II with NIKKOR Z 50mm f1.8 S lens
Nikon Z7 II
Nikon Z7 II
Nikon Z7 II with Nikkor Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens
Nikon Z7 II Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Body In More Detail
Effective pixels: 45.8MP
ISO sensitivity: ISO 64-25600
AF focus points (Detection range): 493 / Approx. 90% x 90% -3EV and 4EV (with low-light AF). The camera returns to your selected focus point when it wakes from standby. Exposure metering down to -4 EV is available when shooting with an f/2 (or faster) lens.
Maximum continuous shooting speed (with AE/AF tracking): 10fps
Buffer capacity: Approx. 77 shots
Number of shots: 360 shots (380 shots in power-saving mode)
Image sensor: 45-MP CMOS sensor
EVF: Approx. 369/ 0.80. The high-definition 3690k-dot electronic viewfinder boasts a high refresh rate that greatly reduces blackout even when shooting at high speed.
Monitor: Approx. 2100k-dot. Customisable info displays enable quick adjustment of settings, or choose to disable the info display completely when shooting stills.
Lens mount: Nikon Z Mount
Media slots: Dual card slots - Cfexpress / XQD and SD. Use UHS-II SD cards in one slot and XQD or ultra-fast CFexpress cards in the other.
Dimensions (W × H x D) (mm): 134 x 100.5 x 69.5
SnapBridge: Nikon’s evolving SnapBridge app now lets you update your camera’s firmware via a smart device.
Nikon Z7 II Body Full Specifications
|Sensor Type||Full frame CMOS sensor|
|ISO range||ISO 64-25600|
|Focus points||493 AF points / Approx. 90% x 90%|
|LCD Screen||Approx. 2100k-dot|
|Viewfinder||3690k-dot electronic viewfinder|
|Wireless connectivity||IEEE 802.11b/g/n/a/ac and Bluetooth Version 4.2|
|Lens compati-bility||Nikon Z Mount|
|Storage type||Dual card slots - Cfex-press/XQD + SD|
|Dimensions||(W × H x D) 134mm x 100.5mm x 69.5mm|
What else is included in the box?
- Nikon Z7 II camera body
- EN-EL 15c battery
- MH-25a battery charger
- BF-N1 body cap
- Camera strap AN-DC19
- UC-E24 USB-C cable
- HDMI / USB cable clip
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Nikon Z7 II|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Nikon has listened to its customer base and implemented a number of improvements for the new generation Z7 II camera body. The introduction of dual processors has enabled Nikon to deliver enhancements across all features including start up and response times. These speed improvements provide faster 10fps shooting with quicker AF and subject tracking, faster video capture and quicker writing to new dual memory card slots. Videographers and hybrid shooters also benefit from improved movie capture and Apple ProRes RAW capabilities when connected to an external recorder. For those seeking more simple video recording the full frame sensor stills deliver beautiful 4K 60p or Full HD 120p in-camera at lower bit rates. External flashguns can now be utilised at high frame rates in CH+ and a new external WR-R11B Wireless Flash Remote provides extra control and versatility. The new battery grip also benefits users who shoot for extended periods in the studio or out on the street.
Whilst the sensor remains the same as the previous model it has become renowned for low light gathering capabilities and packs enough resolution for any size print, which should satisfy the majority of users. The Z 7 II body only weighs 615g and is made from a strong, lightweight magnesium alloy has been fully sealed against dust, dirt and moisture for outdoor photographers. All in all this update provides significant improvements to tempt first generation Z7 users as well as anyone considering upgrading from the Z6 or switching from DSLR. The body is also available as a Z 7II kit with an FTZ adaptor, the Z 7II and 24-70 f4 S lens kit or with both lens and adapter.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.