Lowepro PhotoSport PRO 55L AW IV Backpack (M-L)
The Lowepro PhotoSport PRO 55L AW IV Backpack (M-L) offers easy access, modular storage, and a removable camera cube for extended trips, whilst being made with sustainable manufacturing and green materials.
Lowepro PhotoSport PRO 55L AW IV Backpack (M-L) Summary
The new Lowepro PhotoSport PRO Backpack is built for professional photographers who need a lightweight, comfortable bag that perfectly suits their gear and use during a multi-day photography mission in the backcountry.
Our backcountry camera backpack has been designed to protect photo gear with the integrated and removable GearUp PRO XL camera insert, plus the dedicated accessory strap system allowing multiple carrying configurations. Provides enough storage space for multi-day hiking essentials, such as sleeping bag, tent, camp meal, jacket, trekking poles, hydration reservoir and water bottle, etc. Hike in comfort for the long haul with the ActivLift™ harness system with torso length adjustment – built to provide a comfortable fit and weight distribution for optimal outdoor exploration.
Built rugged and made of 86% recycled fabric* with 100% recycled 420D Nylon Oxford and 420D Nylon Diamond Ripstop with carbonate exterior, it includes All Weather AW Cover™ to protect gear from rain, snow and dust.
*Measured following the GRI 301-2 standard, as a percentage of the recycled yarn used, compared to the total weight of yarn.
- Fits CSC/DSLR with grip, 70-200/2.8 attached & 2 extra lenses
- Extra lightweight & made with 86% recycled fabric*
- Easy front and back access to removable GearUp camera insert
- Features Medium/Large shoulder straps and ActivLift™ harness
- Keep hydrated with a 3-litre dedicated hydration pocket
|34 x 19 x 64 cm
|41 x 36 x 70 cm
|Camera Compartment Dimensions
|29 x 15 x 21 cm
|GearBox Exterior Dimensions
|31.5 x 16.5 x 22.5 cm
|GearBox Interior Dimensions
|29 x 15 x 21 cm
|420D nylon w/ Carbonate (recycled)
|200D polyester (recycled)
|Offers: Price Drop
|Offer Category: N/A
|Offer Product Type: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Internal height (mm): N/A
|Internal length (mm): N/A
|Internal width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Laptop section: N/A
|Bag Material: N/A
|Personal section: N/A
|Tripod connection: N/A
|Bag Type: N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!