DJI RC Motion 2 Controller
DJI RC Motion 2 is both powerful and intuitive, with single-handed gesture control of your aircraft for an easy and immersive flight experience with unfettered flight just a button press away.
DJI RC Motion 2 Summary
The updated DJI RC Motion 2 controller provides immersive motion control, which enables any pilot, including beginners, to enjoy the fun experience of motion-based flight control. With the latest motion sensing technology from DJI, you can control flight direction with just a turn of the wrist and when used in tandem with the joystick, you can easily navigate, manoeuvre and explore the sky in a unique way.
When DJI RC Motion 2 is used with DJI Avata and DJI Goggles, the aircraft's flight direction will respond to your hand movements. This delivers an immersive flight experience as if you were in the pilot seat, for unforgettable flights, which is comfortable, even during extended use.
Key DJI RC Motion 2 Features
- Optimised for single-handed use
- Multidirectional operation
- Navigate, manoeuvre and explore the skies
- Control motion such as takeoff, landing, accelerate, turn, reverse, strafe
- Fly backward in tricky situations
DJI RC Motion 2 In More Detail
With the DJI RC Motion 2's upgraded joystick, altitude and direction control is even smoother. You can takeoff and land with accuracy and enjoy richer dynamic movement, while tackling more complex flight manoeuvres such as darting left and right. The accelerator features a new reverse function that allows you to fly backward in tight situations and simply reverse the way you flew in and avoid a tight U-turn.
The FN dial makes adjusting the ISO, shutter, and other camera parameters a breeze. Quickly make adjustments without raising your hand to your goggles.
* Always ensure your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with local laws and regulations.
What’s in the box
- DJI RC Motion 2
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.