Manfrotto MK290DUA3-3W 290 Dual Aluminium Tripod and 3-Way Head Kit
Ideal for enthusiast or professional use, the Manfrotto 290 Dual Aluminium 3-Section Tripod Kit with 804 3-Way Head complete tripod with head kit is packed with essential features.
Manfrotto 290 Dual Aluminium 3-Section Tripod Kit with 804 3-Way Head
- Shoot from new angles with 90° column system
- Full range of movement with 4 leg angle positions
- Rubber leg warmers for extra sturdy grip
- 804 3-way head for accurate framing control
- This tripod with head is made to Italian quality standards
Compact, durable and flexible. The ultra-clever 290 Dual Aluminium 3-Section Tripod Kit with included 804 3-Way Head is a complete tripod with head set, packed with must-have features to make your life on the job easier than ever. This innovative piece of kit is both high-performing and completely practical. This makes it the perfect product for keen hobbyists or professionals. And the best thing about it, is that it's super easy to transport. So even though you'll have all the scope you need while you work, you'll be able to compact it down and slot it into your bag without a fuss at the end of the day.
Standout design features include the 3-section tripod's aluminium leg tubes. These give you durability, while ticking all those essential boxes when it comes to be easy to fold away and carry. Top castings on these leg tubes provide even greater rigidity, and sturdy aluminium leg locking levers are tension adjustable. This means that you can tighten them as needed, so even after heavy use, you'll still be able to secure this clever tripod firmly. Plus, the smart 90° centre column mechanism allows you to extend vertically or horizontally, and you have incredible flexibility as well as durability.
Versatile as well as practical, this stand also has 4 leg angle positions, meaning you can get close to the ground for even greater scope while you work. And the new rubber leg warmers keep things nice and steady regardless of the terrain. But the tripod with head set wouldn't be complete without a camera head. The ingenious 3-way head is made for savvy photographers looking for maximum framing control on all 3 axes. A retractable lever makes it a compact addition to your kitbag when collapsed too. It even comes with a quick release plate, and it's made from technical polymer, which is both strong and lightweight. See all of our Manfrotto tripods and accessories here.
Model No. MK290DUA3-3W is supplied with MH804-3W Head
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.