Manfrotto MK055XPRO3-3W 055 3 Section Aluminium Tripod and XPRO 3-Way Head Kit
Manfrotto MK055XPRO3-3W Tripod With MHXPRO-3W 3 Way Pan / Tilt Head Kit
- Aluminium 3-section tripod
- 90 centre column mechanism allows both vertical and horizontal extension
- Quick Power Lock levers for quick extension and adjustment of all leg sections in one action
- Levers provide powerful locking of each section for extra stability and rigidity
- Leg Angle Selectors let each leg be independently set to various preset angles
- Rotating bubble level for precise, unobstructed, and convenient framing
- Easy Link connector supports photo and video accessories on extending arm or bracket
- Height range from 9-183 cm (74 cm closed length, 153 cm maximum height with centre column down)
- 25, 46, 66, 88 leg angles
- 30-26-22.5 mm leg tube diameter
- 3,500g weight with 8 kg safety payload
- 3 way pan/tilt head with quick release camera plate
- Patent-pending retractable levers for a compact profile
- Friction controls on portrait and tilt axes for fine framing adjustments with locking knobs open
Product features in detail
The Manfrotto MK055XPRO3 tripod and MHXPRO-3W three way head kit together offer unprecedented stability and rigidity in all types of photographic situations. Building on Manfrottoexcellent product line, the kit exceeds the performance of its predecessor and can support a large amount of weight - a huge 8 kg of payload to be precise.
Weighing in at 3,500g, the kit can take an 8 kg safety payload and has a height ranging from 9-183 cm. Its closed length is 74 cm, and it has a maximum height of 153 cm with the centre column down. Leg tube diameter is 30-26-22.5 mm.
The 3-section Manfrotto MK055XPRO3 tripod is constructed from aluminium so is robust, yet lightweight. It has a compact 90 centre column mechanism contained within the tripodtop casting which allows for both vertical and horizontal extension, so is perfectly suited for a variety of photo and video applications.
The Quick Power Lock levers allow you to quickly and easily adjust all leg sections in one movement with just one hand, and also provide more powerful locking of each individual section. Leg Angle Selectors allow each leg to be independently set to any of the preset angles for maximum flexibility. Leg angles of 25, 46, 66, 88 are available
A useful bubble level is built into the top of the centre column so you can accurately frame your shots, and the bubble rotates around the column, so it won't be obstructed by the camera and mounted head or obscure the camera or head controls.
There is an Easy Link connector on the top casting which lets you connect photo and video accessories, such as flashes, LED lights, or reflectors etc. onto a bracket or extending arm, turning it into a portable photography studio.
The Manfrotto MHXPRO-3W three way pan / tilt head comes with a quick release camera plate and patent-pending retractable levers which give it a super-compact profile. It features new friction controls on the tilt and portrait axes which balance the weight of the camera equipment and let you make precise framing adjustments with the locking knobs open, which only lock everything once you are ready to take a shot.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.