Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens
The Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens offers 5-stop stabilisation and a huge 229-914mm equivalent focal range, with an inner zoom mechanism, teleconverter compatibility and beautiful results.
- The longest super telephoto zoom for X System cameras delivering exceptional image quality for stills and video
- Built-in optical image stabilisation delivers up to 5-stops compensation against shake when handholding
- Fast, quiet and accurate AF with a linear, motor-driven inner focusing AF system with excellent results
- Compact design for portability which features inner focus and inner zoom mechanisms to retain lens size and balance
- Competent weather sealing, excellent ergonomics with barrel controls as well as a fluorine coating for easy maintenance
Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens Summary
Designed as the longest super telephoto zoom for sports, wildlife and bird photographers, the Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens brings a huge 229-914mm equivalent focal range (full-frame format). The powerful lens includes up to 5-stops of optical image stabilisation, together with fast, quiet and accurate AF from a linear focus motor. Fujifilm designed it to incorporate an inner zoom mechanism, which retains the lens proportions and weight balance, as well as including a high quality optical design for impeccable results when shooting stills and video.
You can mount either of Fujifilm’s teleconverters, transforming its reach to an incredible 1828mm for extremely distant subjects. With a high quality construction, barrel controls, weather resistance and a fluorine coat, this super telephoto is ready for any situation you find yourself shooting in.
- Huge focal range equivalent of 229-914mm in full-frame format
- Up to 5-stops of optical image stabilisation
- Fast, reliable autofocus with linear, motor-driven inner AF system
- AF-ON and AF-L controls and dedicated focus range selector
- Advanced optical design with 24 elements in 17 groups, including 4 Super ED and 3 ED lens elements
- Weighs in at 1605g
- Weather resistant construction with fluorine-coated front element
- Teleconverter compatibility with 1.4x XF TC WR for 320-1,280mm and 2x XF 2X TC for 457-1,824mm
- Accepts 82mm filters
Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens in More Detail
5-stop optical image stabilisation built-in
The XF150-600mm F5.6-8 R LM OIS WR includes powerful Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), which delivers up to five stops of image stabilisation. This inspires confidence where camera shake can adversely affect images made at slower shutter speeds, or when shooting at extensive focal lengths. This allows you to rely more on instinct and create more handheld keeper which are sharp even at shutter speeds as low as 1/30 sec, or when shooting at longer focal lengths.
Fast, reliable linear focus motor
At the heart of the Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens is the ability to consistently deliver beautiful results for photos and video through fast, reliable autofocus. Its linear, motor-driven inner focusing AF system renders pin-sharp results and is virtually completely silent. Minimal breathing gives filmmakers an incredible option to bring them closer to their story when capturing wildlife and other subjects in their element.
Lens barrel controls
The super telephoto XF150-600mm lens adapts to any workflow with intuitive, barrel controls. The AF-ON and AF-L can be accessed with ease while a dedicated focus range selector enables you to work more effectively within specific limited distances. These features combine to enhance your creative workflow during the critical moment.
Impeccable image results
Whether shooting stills or movies, the lens delivers impeccable results thanks to an advanced optical design which includes 24 elements arranged into 17 groups. The design incorporates four Super ED and three ED lens elements, which reduce aberrations and render excellent contrast and detail with any X Series camera.
For those who need an even more extreme focal range, the XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 lens is fully compatible with Fujifilm teleconverters. When mounted the variable aperture increases to f/8-11 with the 1.4x TC mounted and f/11-16 with the 2x teleconverter. Focal distances become an unbeatable 320-1,280mm and 457-1,824mm for the most distant subjects imaginable.
Compact design for portability
The super telephoto retains its proportions and weight distribution, whether shooting handheld drawing on image stabilisation, or when mounted onto a monopod or tripod. The XF150-600mm weighs just 1600g, while measuring less than 315mm and even accepts 82mm lens filters for added versatility.
Built for any conditions
Waiting for the perfect moment during long stints in the great outdoors is often accompanied by challenging weather conditions. To meet these demands, the Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens includes a weather-resistant construction, which protects it against moisture, dust and operating temperatures is as low as -10°C. The front element features a fluorine coat to repel water, grease and dirt, which also makes it easy to clean for your next session.
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 99|
|Length (mm): 315|
|Weight (g): 1605|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 150 - 600 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 600|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 5.6|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 150|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 2.4|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 4 Super ED elements, 3 ED elements|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
With a huge focal range equivalent to 229-914mm in full-frame format, the Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens offers unmatched super telephoto focal widths arriving as the longest X mount lens. Fujifilm ensures this latest addition to their X series line-up delivers excellent results for photographers and videographers who shoot sports, action, wildlife and birds, thanks to the inclusion of the latest optical technologies. These include a built-in optical image stabilisation system with to 5-stops compensation, a fast, virtually silent linear-driven focus motor and a lens which retains its proportions when zooming and focusing.
The optical design renders beautiful detail with great contrast thanks to several special lens elements, while focus breathing is reduced for moviemakers or photographers who occasionally capture video of their subjects. We’re pleased to see excellent weather resistance together with operability in extremely cold environments, alongside a fluorine coating, a filter thread and teleconverter compatibility. This latest super telephoto lens offers unparalleled reach, combined with excellent results for any distant subjects and makes a welcome addition for Fujifilm camera users.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.