- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Peak Design Travel Tripod Aluminium
The Peak Design aluminium travel tripod provides stability for pro camera and telephoto lens combinations whilst remaining under 2kg in weight, ideal for travelling and extended hiking.
Earn 369 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Peak Design Aluminium Travel Tripod Summary
The Peak Design Aluminium Travel Tripod offers multi-award winning performance for content creators with world-class functionality. Travel tripods from Peak Design (also available in carbon fibre travel tripod) combine fast set-up, with low weight and high stability for creators on the go. The compact aluminium tripod was four years in the making with features which include ergonomic adjustment points, built-in mobile compatibility and thoughtful details throughout the design.
With a robust aluminium design it is built for life on the road with durable materials, is 100% serviceable and backed by Peak Design’s lifetime guarantee.
- 9kg weight capacity
- Includes omnidirectional Compact Ball Head
- Fast, secure and ergonomic camera quick release
- Quick leg deployment
- Integrated load hanging hook
- Anchor attachment points for carrying with Peak Design camera straps
- Built-in and stowable mobile phone mount
- Weather and impact-resistant materials
- Lifetime guarantee
Peak Design Aluminium Travel Tripod In More Detail
Pro performance yet half the size
The Travel Tripod brings you pro-level stability, load capacity, and deployed height, yet packs down to the diameter of a water bottle. A ground-up redesign of the traditional tripod, the Travel Tripod is the result of 4 years of engineering.
Spatially efficient design eliminates wasted volume when packed down. Packs down to the diameter of a water bottle with no protruding knobs.
Super quick deployment
- Unique design allows quicker, easier setup/takedown.
- Secure, fast, and ergonomic camera quick release.
- Fast-locking, low profile leg cams.
- Legs deploy in seconds, without having to flip over like traditional travel tripod legs.
Professional features and stability
- 1 9kg (20lb) weight capacity is optimised for a full-frame DSLR, mirrorless camera and telephoto lens.
- Stability and vibration damping performance comparable, if not better, than most tripods in its class.
- Low and inverted modes position your camera inches off the ground
- Integrated load hanging hook
- Nonslip, shock-absorbing feet
- Anchor attachment points for carrying with Peak Design straps (sold separately)
Included ergonomic ball head with Arca Swiss compatibility
- Ultra-smooth, omnidirectional Compact Ball Head.
- One single adjustment ring. No bulky or confusing knobs
- Simple locking ring for total security.
- Compatible with all PD plates and most 3rd party Arca-type plates.
- Removable pins allow use with most Arca-type tripod L-brackets.
Built for smartphone creators too
- Built-in and stowable mobile mount
- Securely grips any phone/case
Durable build quality
- Weather and impact-resistant materials.
- All parts are serviceable, cleanable, and replaceable.
- Includes a padded, weatherproof case.
- Guaranteed for life.
Whats in the box
- x1 Peak Design Travel Tripod Aluminium (Legs + Compact Ball Head)
- x1 Weatherproof Soft Case
- Standard Plate
- x1 4mm + 2.5 Hex Wrench
- x1 Mobile Mount
- x1 Bushing Removal Tool
Extend the functionality and repair your aluminium travel tripod with the following accessories:
- Peak Design Universal Head Adapter – use when adding a fluid tilt head for video
- Peak Design Ultralight Conversion Kit – turn the tripod into a tabletop for products, vlogs and more
- Peak Design Travel Tripod Spike Feet Set – add when shooting on soft, muddy ground
- Peak Design toolkit – everything you need in a handy portable size
Peak Design Aluminium Travel Tripod Specifications
- WEIGHT: 1.56 kg
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 9.1 kg
- Optimised for pro setups, up to full-frame DSLR + telephoto lens
- Length: 39.1 cm
- Diameter: 7.9 cm
- Max height (centre column raised): 152.4 cm
- Max height (centre column down): 130.2 cm
- Min height (low mode): 14 cm
- Tabletop Mode (centre column raised): 57.2 cm
- Tabletop Mode (centre column down): 35.9 cm
- LEG SECTIONS: 5
- LEG LOCKS: Aluminium cams
- Anodised 6061-T6 aluminum (Alloy)
- Quick Release, Adjustment Ring, Center Column Knob: Anodised 6061-T6 aluminium
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.