- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Manfrotto MKBFRTC4-BH Befree Advanced Carbon Fibre Twist Lock Tripod Kit
Earn 279 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Balances performance with portability
- Ergonomic design for hassle-free setup
- Centre Ball head for ergonomic control
- Great for travel
Manfrotto BeFree Advanced Carbon Fibre Tripod and Ball Head Kit - MKBFRTC4-BH
Its ergonomic leg-angle selector is designed to be used by both right and left-handed photographers, enabling everyone to change shooting perspectives intuitively and to find the right tripod height without losing focus on the shot they want to achieve.
The lightweight magnesium spider featured on this innovative model also has the Easy Link, just like Manfrotto’s professional 190 & 055 tripods, allowing photographers to enhance their creativity by adding accessories that make their images unique and unforgettable. If you like, adding lights or reflectors, you can now capture amazing outdoor shots that were previously only achievable with heavily accessorized tripods.
The tripod is kitted out with Manfrotto’s advanced 494 aluminium Center ball head (MH494-BH) , a small but powerful and intuitive head that allows quick and precise camera movement. The 494 Center ball head features three independent controls: a main knob manages the sphere lock, an integrated friction control knob adjusts the ball tension so that equipment weight is always perfectly balanced, and shots framed effortlessly; an independent panoramic knob keeps the horizon flat and moves the camera horizontally, enabling astonishing landscape shots.
Befree advanced carbon is the “top choice” travel tripod for passionate photographers who want maximum lightness and unbeatable performance, even when they’re travelling. This lightweight travel tripod is the optimal combination of portability, solidity, easy set-up and operation. It is built to allow photographers to express their individuality and achieve the most daring and exceptional shots using their camera with the confidence of being supported by a professional solution that will never let them down.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
A lightweight carbon fibre design with a versatile ball head kit attached, offering a reliable and intuitive quick release system. This setup is perfect for Sony alpha users looking for a travel tripod that is reliable and easy to set up on the go.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.