Manfrotto MKBFRTA4BK-BH Befree Advanced Aluminium Twist Lock Tripod Kit
Balances performance with portability
Ergonomic design for hassle-free setup
M-lock System is compact and convenient
Designed for travel
Befree Advanced Aluminum Travel Twist Lock Tripod with Ball Head Kit
The Manfrotto Befree advanced Twist aluminium travel tripod and ball head kit is the ideal solution for advanced hobbyist photographers who always want maximum performance, including when they are travelling.
Its ergonomic design makes operating the Manfrotto Befree advanced intuitive and fast, enabling even the most demanding photographers to set their equipment up quickly and easily so their focus stays on catching the desired shot.
Befree advanced features a new spider developed to ensure perfect stability on all types of terrain, including the most uneven, always keeping the camera completely steady and ready to capture sharp images.
This model introduces a new locking system called the M-lock, the new twist lock developed by Manfrotto to fully satisfy everyone looking for a fast, easy to use, compact solution. Moreover, the M-Lock has no protruding parts and its mechanism closes perfectly around the head, enabling the Befree advanced can slip into and out of its storage pocket effortlessly.
The head mounts a unique plate that makes it fully compatible with the world's most widespread standard head attachments: Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-swiss style. With this aluminium plate fixed to the camera, all Manfrotto heads and almost all tripod heads on the market featuring Arca-swiss style attachments can be set up rapidly and effortlessly, with no need for disassembly components.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
A lightweight aluminium design with a versatile ball head kit attached, offering a reliable and intuitive quick release system. This setup is perfect for those looking for a travel tripod that is reliable and easy to set up on the go.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.