WANDRD PRVKE 31L Backpack v3 Black
WANDRD has completely updated their PRVKE 31L Backpack v3 in Black with extra breathable padding, new internal organisers, an updated zipper, luggage pass through for travel and internal improvements.
WANDRD PRVKE 31L Backpack v3 Black Summary
We’ve taken our award-winning PRVKE line and made improvements to features and comfort. We started by updating the back panel and shoulder straps. Implementing new shapes and padding to create a more comfortable, breathable, and versatile carrying experience for all body shapes and sizes. We updated the Hidden Passport Pocket to be larger and more discreet. We also added a luggage pass-through strap. Other external changes include stronger magnets in the Tote Handles, updated zipper u-pullers, new easier-to-use Key Hook, branding updates, and velcro-and-roll Cinch Strap webbing organization. Inside the PRVKE we updated the Fleece Lined Pocket attaching it to the flap access point of the upper compartment and reversing the opening direction so it no longer hangs in your way when accessing the top compartment from inside the bag. We updated the laptop/tablet closure system and added 3 new pockets on the laptop/tablet sleeve. Finally, we removed the liner flap that covered the Camera Cube
compartment for quicker access to your gear. The perfect bag just got perfect-er.
Features at a glance
- Padded Laptop Sleeve w Organisation Pockets
- Weather Resistant Materials
- Secure Passport Pocket
- Clamshell Opening
- Cinch Straps
- Quickdraw Side Access
- Fleece-Lined Pocket
- Magnetic Tote Handles
- Expandable Water Bottle/Tripod Pocket
What's included in the box?
1 x WANDRD PRVKE 31 Backpack V3
1 x Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Exterior Dimensions||48 x 32 x 19 cm / 19 x 12.5 x 7.5 "|
|Interior Dimensions||46 x 29 x 17 cm / 18 x 11.5 x 6.5 "|
|Weight||1.5 kg / 3.4 lbs|
|Exterior Materials||Tarpaulin / 1680D Ballistic Nylon|
|Interior Materials||P200 Denier with PU Coating|
|Compatible Cubes||Essential+, Mini +, Pro+ Cubes|
|Compatible Accessories||Accessory Straps, Rainfly, Waist Strap|
Buy the completely updated 31 litre PRVKE backpack from WANDRD in the following colours:
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.