Vanguard VEO Adaptor S46 GY Backpack with USB Port Side Access
VEO ADAPTOR backpacks deliver everything you would expect in a camera backpack, in a slim, stylish, modern design, with a few twists.
Each model includes a USB interface port that allows you to keep the power bank of your choice in the bag, and connect your chosen kit so you can stay charged on the go. Simply place the power bank of your choice inside the top compartment and connect it to the USB-A port inside the bag with a suitable cable. Attach your device to the external USB-A port using another suitable cable, and you can keep the power flowing with the power bank safe. Whether it's keeping your camera charged that little bit longer, or allowing you to navigate using your smartphone on a longer trip, this feature can help ensure you have access to power when you need it.
In addition, the series introduces extra wide side access into the range so you have easy access to your kit on "S" models for both left/right handed photographers (or traditional rear access on "R" models). The side access is also protected on the go. Simply thread the zipper tag through the elasticated loop at the top of the side pocket and it prevents anyone from opening the side pocket without your knowledge, protecting your valuable kit.
The VEO Adaptor S46 includes the extra wide side access and will hold a Mirrorless/DSLR camera with lens attached, 1-2 lenses (up to 70-200mm), flash, essential accessories and a 10" tablet. In the top is a small daypack section for a power bank(s) and personal items, or yet more camera kit, while front and top zippered pockets can carry a smartphone, wallet and other essentials. Inside the side pockets themselves are a selection of pockets for SD cards, cables, paperwork and more. On each side there is a large pocket with an elasticated top for a water bottle to keep you hydrated on the go. So despite the compact size, you can pack in a wealth of kit for your trip.
All VEO Adaptor backpacks allow you to carry a travel tripod to get that perfect shot on the go. This is designed to be carried in the centre of the back to ensure optimal balance as you go, with a discreet foot holder that can be tucked away when it's not needed. Alternatively, you can use the strap provided and the large side pocket to carry a tripod on the side if needed.
To carry all your kit in comfort, the VEO Adaptor includes a comfortable and ergonomic harness system, with an airflow system to help you stay cool. This includes an adjustable chest strap and a waist strap to spread the load on longer trips. When not needed, the waist straps tuck away discreetly, so they don't hang loose and flap as you go.
Constructed from 600D polyester fabric, with PU coating, the VEO Adaptor delivers enhanced waterproofing, but for wetter days a rain cover is provided, keeping your kit safe and dry, whatever the conditions.
If you're setting off early to catch the dawn, or returning late from capturing a sunset, the VEO Adaptor includes reflective stitching that is discreet during the day, but will reflect light more effectively at night, helping keep you safe.
- Extra wide side access for either left/right handed photographers
- USB-A port to allow kit to be charged on the go*
- Fits a DSLR/mirrorless camera, 1-2 lenses, a flash, accessories and a 10” tablet
- Daypack section and multiple pockets for cables, SD cards and more
- Carries a tripod on the front for optimal balance
- Ergonomic harness system with waist strap that tucks away when not needed
- Reflective stitching for extra protection if travelling at night
- Improved waterproof material, with rain cover for wetter days
- Internal Camera Compartment Dimensions: 200 × 150 × 280mm
- External Dimensions: 240 × 210 × 420mm
- Weight: 1.15kg
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.