Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens
The compact and lightweight Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens features internal focusing, true 1:1 macro close-ups, 10cm minimum object distance and high-speed linear motor AF for stills and video.
- Versatile standard prime lens with 46mm equivalent (full-frame format) and 1:1 magnification for X mount cameras
- Compact design, which weighs just 195g and includes weather resistance for outdoor content creators
- Silent, accurate high-speed autofocus with low vibration from a linear AF motor design
- Lens exhibits minimal focus breathing making it ideal for shooting both stills and video
- Capture extremely close-up images with 10cm minimum focus distance for frame-filling subjects and high levels of detail
Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens Summary
Fuji continues to expand their range of high quality X mount lenses with a third macro option, which arrives in the form of the Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens. This newly developed compact and lightweight prime offers 1:1 magnification and an equivalent full-frame focal length of 46mm. It joins the existing XF 60mm F2.4 and XF 80mm F2.8 giving Fuji mirrorless camera users a choice of close-up lenses for their craft.
With a minimum focusing distance of just 10cm, you can get extremely close to your subject and capture stunning macro images with 1:1 magnification in APS-C format.
A linear motor delivers fast and silent AF with low vibration and the lens exhibits minimal focus breathing, making it ideal for both stills and video recording. Fujifilm’s WR denotes this XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR is also weather resistant, with dust and moisture seals, which is perfect for outdoor content creators. Subjects for which this is suited include table-top shots of products and food, macro flowers and insects, natural-perspective landscapes and for day-to-day snapshots.
Key Fujifilm XF 30mm Lens Features
- Standard focal length macro lens (46mm equivalent in full-frame format)
- Compact and lightweight design weighing just 195g
- True 1:1 macro capabilities
- Close 10cm working distance
- Linear motor provides silent, high-speed AF
- Low focus breathing ideal for capturing video
- 11 elements in 9 groups, with 3 aspherical and 2 ED lens elements
- Weather resistant design
- Compact 43mm filter thread
Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens in More Detail
Excellent macro capabilities
With an equivalent 35mm focal length of 46mm, the XF30mm F2.8 offers a new perspective for standard focal length X lenses. Unlike most alternatives in its class, this provides a minimum focusing distance is just 10cm from the sensor, with 1:1 macro magnification ratio. In addition to traditional uses, creators can enjoy tabletop photography, close-up commercial photography, microscopic wildlife and more.
Exceptional image quality
Following decades of optical refinement, Fuji’s XF30mm F2.8 resolves edge to edge sharpness at any focus distance. The optical design is made from 11 elements in nine groups, including three aspherical and two ED elements, which makes the ideal match for X Series’ latest high-resolution cameras, including the X-H2 and X-T5 (40.2MP). Spherical aberration and field curvature are effectively suppressed for advanced image-resolving performance, maximising image quality on every frame whether you’re capturing portraits, wedding photography or other genres where image quality is essential.
Nothing should detract from your creative process, which is why the Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens is designed with enhanced usability. The aperture ring position can be locked, preventing accidental movement, while precise manual focusing optimises sharpness. When using autofocus this lens houses a linear motor inner focus system for pinpoint sharpness in as little as 0.02 secs.
Comprehensive weather sealing
The lens barrel in this latest macro lens is weather sealed in nine places, making it resistant to moisture, dust and temperatures down to -10°C. Mounted on a comparably weather resistant X Series body, the complete setup can go virtually anywhere you do to capture every moment whatever the weather does.
What’s in the box
- Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens for Fujifilm X System
- Front lens cap FLCP-43
- Rear lens cap RLCP-001
- Lens hood
- Lens wrapping cloth
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 60|
|Length (mm): 70|
|Weight (g): 195|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 30 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 30.0|
|Maximum magnification: 1.000|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.80|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 30.0|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.10|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22.00|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 aspherical and 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Fujifilm is busy extending their range of camera bodies and compatible X mount lenses, with the XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens arriving at the same time as the Fujifilm X-T5. The latest macro prime to join the line-up offers hybrid content creators a standard focal length, which is equivalent to 46mm in full-frame format. This complements the two existing macro options with a versatile lens, which is ideal for anything from close-up nature photography to landscapes, portraits and weddings as well as a general purpose option for snapshots and travel.
Focusing is fast and quiet thanks to Fuji’s linear motor technology and the lens display minimal focus breathing, which is great news if you also shoot videos and want seamless focus pulls. The motor also provides extremely accurate focusing, making the most of advanced AF phase-detection and subject detection technology found in the newest Fuji cameras.
You can get extremely close to your subject to capture 1:1 magnification images just 10cm from the sensor plane, filling your image with the subject. The prime allows you to shoot beautifully detailed high-resolution shots, particularly when paired with the 40.2 megapixel sensor found in the X-T5 and X-H2 cameras. The XF 30mm f/2.8 delivers excellent results across a range of subjects whichever camera you use. It also comes with effective weather resistance, perfect when shooting in the great outdoors and the weather turns.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.