Wacom Cintiq Pro24 Interactive Pen+Touch
The Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 Interactive Pen + Touch Display now features a UHD 4k display, optional modular computer insert and 8,000+ levels of touch sensitivity.
- 8,192 levels of pen sensitivity
- 4K UHD display
- 99% Adobe RGB color correct display
- Standalone tablet PC with the additional Cintiq Pro Engine (from May 2018)
Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 Interactive Pen + Touch Display
Create directly on screen with our most natural pen experience
Use the Wacom Cintiq Pro 24* for absolute harmony with your work. Premium 4K screen with world class color performance, and virtually no parallax, enhance every creative breakthrough. The Wacom Pro Pen 2 provides state-of-the-art creative pen technology, meaning every stroke, every move of your hand is followed with unerring accuracy.
Wacom Pro Pen 2: Natural and Precise
Our state-of-the-art creative pen technology. 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and unparalleled tilt recognition means that every stroke, every move of your hand is followed with unerring accuracy.
Ideas jump off the screen
4K resolution (3840 x 2160 px) is packed into a 24" LCD display with superb color accuracy (99% of Adobe RGB). You can see every tiny detail of your greatest artwork, design or photographic projects.
A display that looks, and feels, totally natural
The etched glass screen provides a distinct, tactile experience as you draw, mimicking the feel of a pen on paper. And with minimized parallax, and a screen strong enough to resist ‘pooling' and rippling, each mark appears precisely where you expect it, every time.
Designed to increase your productivity
As a creative professional, time's rarely on your side. That's why Wacom Cintiq Pro puts productivity solutions right at your fingertips.
Connect your way
Connect to any Mac or PC with a single USB-C cable (included) to a USB-C port for both video and data. DisplayPort or HDMI are also included, which require USB port for data.
Make it match you
The ExpressKey Remote puts 17 programmable buttons within easy reach. The on-screen keypad and the radial menus offer further one-touch shortcuts.
Add computing power - with Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine
Transform your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 into a powerful standalone creative pen computer with the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine* creative PC module. *(available from May 2018)
If you need the computing power of fast CPUs and optimized GPUs, combine the creative PC module Cintiq Pro Engine with your Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 or 32. It is designed for 3D modeling, CAD and manipulating high pixel-count images, turning your pen display into a powerful pen computer.
It features high-power processors, including Intel Xeon (depending on model), NVIDIA Quadro graphics, and user-upgradable SSDs and memory (up to 32GB).
Its innovative design attaches seamlessly into the back of your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32, eliminating tangles of cables, and creating a convenient working environment.
Both configurations are VR capable for creating and reviewing VR content**.
*sold separately. Available May 2018. Cintiq Pro Engine not available in all regions.
**Some VR headset systems may require additional equipment, including a USB-C to USB3.0 hub and HDMI to mini-HDMI adapter, to connect with the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine.
Create in comfort with Wacom Ergo Stand*
To create in complete comfort, attach the Wacom Ergo Stand* to your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32. It allows you to raise, tilt and rotate your pen display to easily adjust the viewing angle and find the most natural position for you.
Once attached to Ergo Stand, your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 becomes a stable surface on which to create – just like drawing at a drafting table. Plus, you can rotate the display as you'd move a sheet of paper to draw at a fresh angle.
Wacom Color Manager (sold separately)
Wacom Color Manager is designed to give you precision color calibration, better image quality and improved uniformity in one easy-to-use device that calibrates everything in your workflow.
Limited 2 years warranty
WACOM CINTIQ PRO 24 Specifications
- Product TypeCreative Pen + Touch Display 24
- Model Number2 models:
DTK-2420 creative pen display
DTH-2420 creative pen display touch
- Display Size - 677 x 394 x 47 mm (26.65 x 15.5 x 1.9 in)
- Display weight - 7 kg (15.43 lbs) without optional stand
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally) - 59.94 cm / 23.6 in
- Technology - IPS UHD high brightness panel
- Displayable Colors (maximum) - 1.07 billion colors (10 bits color)
- Aspect Ratio - 16:9
- Viewing Angle - 176° (88°/88°) H, (88°/88°) V
- Contrast Ratio - 1000:1
- Brightness - 350 cd/m2
- Response Rate - 14 ms
- Active Area - 522 X 294 mm (20.55 X 11.57 in)
- Color Gamut - 99% Adobe RGB
- Industry Standard Pre-sets - 6500° K whitepoint default
- Graphics Input - USB type C port (supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode) or DisplayPort or HDMI 2.0 port (required for 3840 x 2160 resolution)
- Multi-touch - Yes
- Pen - Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Pressure Levels - 8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Range - 40 degrees
- Tilt Recognition - 60 levels
- Type - Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Switches - Tip switch, 2 side switches, eraser
- Nibs - 10 (6 standard, 4 felt) in pen stand
- Pen Box/Holder - Yes - Pen Holder
- Pen Stand - Yes
- Grip - Latex-free silicone rubber
- Technology - Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution - 5080 lpi
- Expresskeys - 17 customizable, application-specific on
included ExpressKey Remote
- Touch Ring - Yes - on included ExpressKey Remote
- Touch Strips - No
- Rocker Ring And Home Button - Yes - on included ExpressKey Remote
- Radial Menu - Yes
- Precision Mode - Yes
- Display Toggle - Yes
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size - Yes
- ExpressKey Remote Dimensions - 135 x 52 x 10 mm
(5.3 x 2.0 x 0.4 in)
- ExpressKey Remote Continuous Operation - Up to 160 hours, if a key is pressed every 30 seconds
- ExpressKey Remote Charge Time - Up to 2 hours
- 4 x USB3 ports*
- 1 x USB C port
- 1 x HDMI2.0 port
- 1 x DP port
- 2 USB-A Ports (one for ExpressKey Remote dongle)
- *When connected to host computer over USB-C (including Cintiq Pro Engine), Cintiq Pro USB 3.0 ports run at USB 2.0 speeds to accommodate 4K video bandwidth over USB-C.
- Power ON mode (Max.): 100 W
- Power sleep mode: 2.0 W or lower
- Power OFF mode: 0.5 W or lower
PC and Mac Connection RequirementsUSB-C supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt), or DisplayPort and standard USB-A, or HDMI port and standard USB-A port
What else is included in the box?
What's IncludedWacom Cintiq Pro 24
Wacom Pro Pen 2 with 4-color pen ring set,
ExpressKey Remote (with USB-A RF dongle and 30cm micro-USB to USB charger cable),
Pen stand with 10 replacement nibs (6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool,
180W AC adaptor and 1.8m power cable, 1.5m USB-C to USB-C cable, 3m DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable, 3m HDMI2.0 to HDMI2.0 cable
3m standard USB-A to USB-A cable,
DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter,
Quick Start Guide, Regulation sheet, Cleaning cloth
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hardware|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
With the new Cintiq 24 Pen + Touch Display, Wacom have created a ground-breaking tool for Graphic artists and visual media creators. With a 4K Ultra High Definition display, and the new Wacom Pro Pen 2 that between them can recognize over 8,000 levels of touch sensitivity. Enabling artists to create graphics in the most natural way, by hand.
Wacom have also included the option to turn the Cintiq into a standalone tablet with the addition of the Cintiq Pro Engine (availible from May 2018), and to unleash your creativity even more with the optional Wacom Pro Pen 3D.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.