Rotolight Ultimate Vlogging Kit
Easy to use and quick to set up, effortlessly create great looking videos with the Rotolight Ultimate Vlogging Kit.
Rotolight Ultimate Vlogging Kit Summary
Rotolight Ultimate Vlogging Kit consisting of Rotolight’s award-winning ring light and mini desktop tripod, easily mount your light, mic(not included) and any smartphone to capture high-quality video at home or on the go.
Achieve a soft illumination perfect for filling unflattering shadows, and gorgeous catchlight to add a sparkle to your eyes with the award-winning RL48 ring-light. Always look your best with the included diffusion and make up filters, while the colour filters allow you to achieve perfect lighting no matter the time of day.
- Award-winning British made lighting kit
- Eliminate shadows with gorgeous soft light.
- Signature catchlight makes your eyes sparkle
- Compact desktop tripod for on-the-go shooting
- Universal smartphone, light and mic* mount
- Look your best with included diffusion and skin tone filters
- Shoot at daylight, mixed, and sunset with colour filters
- Powered by 3x AA batteries, >4 hours continuous use
What else is included in the box?
- 1 x Rotolight RL48-B Stealth
- 1 x Rotolight stand adaptor
- 1 x Rotopod mini tripod
- 1 x Smartphone clip
- 1 x Accessory bar
- 1 x Four-piece filter set:
- 1 x 205, LED 204, 216 diffusion, 184 diffusion
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.