- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Designed for full-frame E-mount photographers, the ultra wide Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G zoom lens packs several image enhancing elements into a weather sealed casing for corner to corner sharpness & contrast.
Earn 1399 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- High resolution at ultra-wide angles and outstanding corner-to-corner resolution
- Quiet, fast autofocus for video & still images
- Compact, lightweight design with integral lens hood
- Dust and moisture resistant prepare this lens for harsh conditions
- Ultra-wide angle 12-24mm zoom and constant f/4 aperture
Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G Full Frame Ultra-Wide angle E-mount Lens Summary
This unique ultra-wide angle 12-24mm f/4 G full-frame E-mount lens from Sony is their widest zoom lens for the E-mount yet, extending the available range of lenses now from 12mm to 800mm (with a teleConverter). It's a compact lens, with a lightweight design, weight approximately 566g, offering a dynamic perspective for landscape, architecture, and interior photography, as is well-suited for both stills and video shooting.
The innovative optical design with four aspherical elements ensures that the lens is sharp from corner to corner and G Lens resolution at all apertures. There are also three ED glass elements and one Super ED glass element to minimise chromatic aberration throughout the entire image, as well as Sony's original Nano AR coating.
This lens features a addSSM (Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor) for fast, quiet, and precise AF performance, plus a customisable focus hold button and focus mode switch. It's also dust and moisture resistant.
Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens Specifications
|Lens Type||G Lens ultra wide-angle zoom Lens|
|Focal length range||-4mm full frame (8-6mm APS-c)|
|Aperture range||f4.0 - with 7 rounded aperture blades|
|image stabilisation||Optical steadyshot ntegrated stabilisation|
|Compatible camera s||e-mount full frame APS-c|
|Dimensions||7.4mm x 87mm|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 87|
|Length (mm): 117|
|Weight (g): 565|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 12 - 24 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 24|
|Maximum magnification: 0.14|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 12|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.28|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Aspherical, ED & Super ED elements, Nano AR & fluorine coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
With this lens, Sony have shown just how dedicated they are to their full-frame E-mount mirrorless camera s. This is Sony's widest full-frame E-mount lens yet, and it follows their G-Lens range for their outstanding optical quality, reliability through weather sealing, and preparation for high resolution camera s.
The one Super ED glass element and three ED glass elements mean chromatic aberration is minimised, giving E-mount photographers high resolution, clear and super sharp images all the way across the image frame.
The ultra-wide 12-24mm focal range and corner-to-corner resolution, along with the lightweight and compact design will make this lens loved and favoured by everyone from landscape and architectural photographers, through to wedding or event videographers and photographers who will value the quiet and precise autofocus this lens offers from its DDSSM motor.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.