- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L V2 Midnight Blue
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L V2 Midnight Blue
Earn 269 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L v2 in Midnight Blue
An iconic, award-winning pack for everyday and photo carry, Everyday Backpack [v2] is built around access, organization, expansion, and protection. Unique MagLatch hardware provides lightning fast top access, with dual side access via two weatherproof side zips. Inside, 3 configurable FlexFold dividers keep photo, drone, or everyday gear organized, protected, and not bunched at the bottom of your bag. Dedicated sleeves for up to 15" laptop, tablet, and documents, plus a variety of internal slip pockets for small items. Outside, a 100% recycled 400D weatherproof shell keeps everything safe. Huge external carry capacity made possible by a versatile tuck-away strap system and 2 expandable external side pockets. Integrated luggage carry makes this bag equally suited for daily commutes and extended travel. Zero-slop design with clean profile, all-custom hardware, and minimal dangling straps. Now in its 2nd generation, v2 boasts aesthetic and functional updates based on feedback from thousands of passionate customers. Available in standard 20L and extra-large 30L sizes. Check out the Everyday Backpack Zip for many of the same features, but in an aesthetically simpler form.
- Fast, secure, one-handed top access via patented MagLatch hardware
- Internal expansion, also provided by MagLatch (+3L for 20L pack, +8L for 30L pack)
- Dual side access via #8 weatherproof zips
- UltraZip external zippers built to withstand decades of use, thanks to abrasion-resistant thread
- Dual external side pockets stretch to fit water bottles and more
- 4 external carry straps let you cinch down bulky items to the outside of your pack using our Cord Hook system
- Magnetic storage sleeve for external carry straps
- Brilliantly customizable and protective internal organization via 3 easy-to-configure FlexFold dividers
- Protective, externally accessed 15" laptop sleeve with pockets for tablets and documents.
- Laptop sleeve adjustable for easy access to smaller laptops
- Stretchy, waterproof internal side and top pockets for cards, cords, peripherals
- 3 internal slip pockets for wallet, passport, and important items
- Luggage pass-through for easy and secure roller-top carry
- 3 padded grab handles for upright or briefcase-style hand carry
- Shoulder straps pivot at axial connection points to optimize comfort with all body types
- Magnetic strap stays keep shoulder straps stowed during travel
- Quick-connecting, stowable sternum strap
- Vented, quick-drying mesh back padding for breathable comfort
- Weatherproof, 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell is DWR impregnated, double PU-coated, and Bluesign certified (all colors except Black)
- Waterproof 900D bottom liner
- Soft, durable high-visibility grey cotton/poly twill interior
- Theft-deterrent zipper pulls
- Zero-slop design with clean silhouette and minimal dangling straps
- Anchor Link key tether
- Padded, stowable waist belt available (sold separately)
- Lifetime guarantee.
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L V2 Midnight Blue Specifications
- CAPACITY: 17L min, 20L max
- MAX LAPTOP CARRY: 38.1cm x 25.4cm x 2.5cm (15"x10"x1")
- Holds a 15/16” Macbook Pro
- MAX TABLET CARRY: 30.6cm x 22.1cm x .7cm (12" x 8.7" x 0.3")
- Holds a 12.9" iPad Pro
- DIMENSIONS: 33cm (w) x 46cm (H) x 17cm (D) external and 28cm (W) x 41cm (H) x 13cm (D) internal.
- WEIGHT: With Dividers: 2.01kg
Also available in the following colours:
20L Midnight Blue (this one)
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.