Peak Design Everyday Sling 6L V2 Black
This Everyday Sling 6L V2 Black from Peak Design is the versatile, medium sized bag in the range which fits any camera up to DSLR size along with 11-inch tablet and includes several great new features.
Peak Design Everyday Sling 6L V2 Black
The Peak Design Everyday Sling 6L V2 (Black colour) is the middle sized 6 litre version in Peak Design’s Everyday Line. Version 2 has been updated based on customer feedback, for minimalist, on-the-go carrying of everyday items or larger sized photo gear. This medium Peak Design Everyday Sling 6L V2 Black holds a camera up to a DSLR size and a tablet (up to 11-inch). The bag can be worn as a cross-body sling or as a waist bag with a convertible strap featuring a quick-adjuster that can be loosened when accessing gear and tighten when actively hiking or biking. A weatherproof zip provides quick, expansive access and two FlexFold dividers allow instantly customisable organisation and protection.
This 6L version in Black comes with two flexible dividers, a large front opening for easy access to random stuff you need to bring along with updated hardware for extra durability. Outside, the bag features a weatherproof 100% recycled 400D shell keeps your gear safe and an external slip pocket gives you extra storage (6L and 10L only). You can attach a Peak Design aluminium or carbon fibre travel tripod to the bag easily with included straps (or any other compact tripod of course).
- Padded carry strap with 1-handed quick-pull adjustment
- Strap reversible for left or right shoulder carry
- Extra wide main compartment access via weatherproof #10 zip
- External front zip pocket
- UltraZip external zippers built to withstand decades of use, thanks to abrasion-resistant thread
- Theft-deterrent main zip pull
- Brilliantly customisable and protective internal organisation via easy-to-configure FlexFold dividers
- Weatherproof, 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell is DWR impregnated, double PU-coated
- Soft, durable high-visibility grey cotton/poly twill interior
- 2x external carry straps for carrying large items or tripods outside of the bag using a Cord Hook system
- Dedicated external attachment points for Capture Clip (available separately)
- Zero-slop design with clean silhouette and minimal dangling straps
- Folds flat for storing inside larger bags
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 2 FlexFold dividers (6L and 10L sizes)
- 2 large and 4 small internal stretchy pockets for memory cards, keys and accessories
- Wear as a sling or hip bag
The Everyday Sling from Peak Design is available in three sizes and three colours, suitable for a compact camera or rangefinder in the smallest size, to a pro DSLR, lenses, and laptop in the larger 10L size.
3 litre size for smaller cameras (one divider and no space for tablet or laptop):
6 litre sizes for up to a DSLR size camera (also holds up to 11-inch tablet)
- Everyday Sling V2 6 litre Black (this bag)
- Everyday Sling V2 6 litre Midnight Blue (new colour)
- Everyday Sling V2 6 litre Ash colour
Largest 10 litre size (holds up to 13-inch laptop)
Watch the videos included - the first goes into these Everyday Sling bags and what they will carry, as well as how to mount your camera Capture Clip. The second video gives advice on choosing your Peak Design camera bag from the entire Version 2 line-up, which all feature well thought out updates integrated from customer feedback.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.