Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack Grey
The largest Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack Grey is updated with recycled materials and fits pro content creator gear including a gripped camera, full sized exterior tripod and has a unique removable lid.
Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack Grey Summary
The largest Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack Grey in Lowepro’s popular range of camera backpacks now features recycled materials and is made using more energy efficient manufacturing with lower carbon emissions. The unique design makes a great backcountry pack that separates into two modular components, which is compatible with most international airline carry-on requirements. The main backpack module fits in overhead bins, while the detachable lid goes with you and fits under the seat in front, ensuring you have all of your expensive camera equipment, drones and accessories safely in the cabin.
Depending on whether you capture stills, video or hybrid content, the Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack Grey can fit a gripped pro DSLR or full-frame pro mirrorless camera, with additional lenses, laptop, exterior full-sized tripod, tablet and your essential photography accessories.
Key Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack Features
- Lid detaches to convert into a carry-on sized backpack
- Two removable quick-release accessory straps for attaching tripods or external gear
- Comes with stowable cup for full-sized tripod
- Removable lid with main compartment plus stash pocket for personal gear
- External pocket for hydration reservoir
- Zip pockets on removable waist belt
- Strap keeper secures the camera on your shoulder for fast-paced shooting
- Carry a full-sized tripod on the side or front, comes with stowable tripod cup
- Gear attachment points allow you to attach SlipLockTM modular components
- ActivZone back panel for all-day comfort, removable waist belt for travel
- AW Cover™ for added protection from the elements
Updated Lowepro Pro Trekker Green Line Backpacks
The green line officially marks the Lowepro commitment to a more sustainable future and shows how they are progressing towards this goal with these environmentally friendly backpacks, as well as bag accessories, organisers and equipment pouches.
- Textiles are made with reduced CO2, using recycled polyester from post-consumer recycled bottles, which saves 50% CO2 emissions, while recycled nylon gives industrial waste a second life.
- Packaging is now made with 100% FSC-certified hangtags and 100% recycled polybags. Recycled LDPE is used for polybags to reduce carbon emissions and virgin petroleum. All hangtags are made from responsibly sourced paper.
- A refined manufacturing process results in -80% less water consumption, using solution dyeing. This involves dyeing fibres before they’re woven into yarn, to reduce consumption of water, energy and chemicals.
The green line score is calculated following the GRI 301-2 standard, measuring the weight of recycled yarn compared to the total yarn. Lowepro measure their solution dye percent by weight using the same method to calculate the green line score.
Pro Trekker now made with recycled fabric
- 840D Polyester 100% recycled
- 500D Kodra polyester 100% recycled
- 200D Polyester lining 100% recycled
- 420D Nylon ripstop 100% recycled
- Nylon webbing 100% recycled
- 150D span polyester harness 100% recycled
- 100% recycled nylon All Weather Cover
Pro Trekker pack
Recycled fabric content
32 x 25 x 48 cm
35 x 25 x 49 cm
Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Grey
36 x 25 x 52 cm
35 x 24 x 62 cm (51 cm tall without lid)
Examples of what fits
- Fits professional mirrorless camera with 70-200mm lens attached, drone kit, 4 lenses, and 2 flash units plus CradleFit™ sleeve for a 15” laptop
- Fits a professional DSLR camera with portrait grip with a 400mm lens attached plus 2 lenses and 2 flash units plus CradleFit™ sleeve for a 15” laptop
- Gear box can be stored inside the pack or under the compression lid as shown above
- Gear box fits cables, batteries, accessories, and small parts or Mavic Pro kit
What’s in the box
- Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack Grey
- Two QR accessory straps
- AW Cover™
- Stowable harness
- Removable waist belt
- Organiser gearbox
Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack Grey Specifications
- Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH): 35 x 24 x 62 cm
- Exterior Dimension with Lid removed for Carry-on (WxDxH): 35 x 24 x 51 cm
- Interior Dimensions (WxDxH): 31 x 17 x 46 cm
- Total Weight: 3.65 kg
|Offers: Price Drop
|Offer Category: N/A
|Offer Product Type: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Internal height (mm): N/A
|Internal length (mm): N/A
|Internal width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Laptop section: N/A
|Bag Material: N/A
|Personal section: N/A
|Tripod connection: N/A
|Bag Type: N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!