3 Legged Thing Trent 2.0 Monopod Blue with Docz2 Foot Stabiliser
This kit combines the updated 3 Legged Thing Trent 2.0 Monopod in Metallic Blue with Docz2 Foot Stabiliser, which deliver a 30kg payload, 2m maximum height and improved rigidity for wildlife, sports and video.
- Versatile monopod with stabilising legs kit offering a combined light weight of just over 1.2kg
- Reach over 2 metres high when fully extended, perfect for various shooting situations and overhead shots
- Updated monopod design giving greater rigidity and stability to support long lens loads of up to 30kg
- Track subjects smoothly for both photo and video with stabiliser’s ball mount which holds up to 20kg
- Smart new design monopod in black with metallic blue accents complements updated tripod range
3 Legged Thing Trent 2.0 Monopod Blue with Docz2 Foot Stabiliser Kit Summary
Building on successes from the previous generation, the updated 3 Legged Thing Trent 2.0 Monopod Blue with Docz2 Foot Stabiliser kit combines the updated monopod with versatile 3LT feet. The kit is ideal for photographers and videographers who shoot anything from sports and action to wildlife or video. The stabiliser’s ball mount lets you pan smoothly and track your subject while remaining rigid and stable, particularly when combined with improved features found in the Trent 2.0 Monopod.
Users needing more height get over 2 metres of reach when fully extended and the monopod has an impressive 30 kg load capacity, yet only weighs about 700 grams. The feet weigh 531 g for a combined weight of just over 1.2kg, perfect for slinging in your backpack for any shoot. Trent 2.0 is available as this kit with feet in blue, different colour accents of the Trent 2.0 Monopod Grey with Docz2 kit, and as a standalone monopod Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Blue.
- Kit combining updated 3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Metallic Blue with DOCZ2 rugged foot stabiliser
- Updated monopod design with black and Metallic Blue accents
- Smooth panning from the stabiliser’s ball mount
- Improved new design anti-rotation Chicken Lips (shims)
- Refined leg lock design with knurled and rubber pads for better grip and leverage
- 30 kg load capability and maximum height of 2 metres
- Docz2 with 20kg payload
- Monopod folds down to 60.4 cm
- Dual 1/4”-20 & 3/8”-16 threads at each end.
- Doubles as a boom for your microphone or camera
- 5 Year warranty
3 Legged Thing Trent 2.0 Monopod Blue with Docz2 Foot Stabiliser Kit in More Detail
DOCZ2 rugged foot stabiliser
DOCZ2 has an alloy base construction, rugged ABS top cover and rubber boot adjuster, creating a stable, solid base for your monopod. There’s no flexing and it can even be used as a mini tripod for loads up to 20 kg. A rubber adjuster controls the friction lock on the stabiliser’s ball mount, for smooth panning ideal when shooting action, sports and wildlife photography.
Trent 2.0 Monopod
Trent 2.0 revamps and rejuvenates the impressive features of its previous evolution, Trent 2.0 is constructed and precision engineered from aircraft-grade magnesium alloy, featuring new refined leg locks that boast improved grip and leverage due to a combination of rubber pads and knurling. Trent 2.0 is a rockstar among monopods.
Tall as ever
Trent 2.0’s full extended height reaches over the dizzying height of 2 metres / 6.5 ft tall at full extension. Capable of lateral loads as well as vertical, Trent 2.0 makes an awesome boom for cameras or microphones.
Constructed and precision engineered from aircraft-grade magnesium alloy and supporting weights of almost 50 times his own weight. With a 30 kg / 65 lb payload, Trent 2.0 is like a rock.
Trent 2.0’s versatility comes from dual threads at both ends. At the top, a spring-loaded combination screw thread enables the 3/8"-16 thread to retract below the 1/4"-20 thread encased within. At the foot is a 3/8"-16 thread, with a 1/4"-20 adapter sleeve which enables compatibility with a variety of tripod accessories.
What’s in the box
- 3 Legged Thing Punks Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod Metallic Blue
- 3 Legged Thing DOCZ2 foot stabiliser for monopods
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
3 Legged Thing Trent 2.0 Monopod Blue with Docz2 Foot Stabiliser Specifications
|Max Height w/o Docz2||202 cm / 79.52“|
|Max Height w Docz2||208 cm / 81.88“|
|Min Height w/o Docz2||604 mm/ 23.77"|
|Min Height w Docz2||665 mm/ 26.18"|
|Folded Length w/o Docz2||604 mm/ 23.77"|
|Folded Length w Docz2||655 mm/25.78"|
|Maximum Load Capability||30 kg / 66 lb|
|Weight||728g / 1.60 lbs|
|Kit Weight (incl docz2)||n/a|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Leg Tube Diameters||29, 26, 23, 20 mm / 1.14, 1.02, 0.90, 0.79 "|
|Foot Thread||1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16|
|Mount||Dual threads of 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 (spring mounted)|
|Warranty||5 Year Global Warranty|
|Box/Pack Dimensons||620x90x90mm/ 24.4x3.54x3.54"|
|Box/Pack Weight||0.968kg/ 2.13 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||305x210x640mm/ 12x8.26x25.19"|
|Carton Gross Weight||6.44kg/ 14.19 lbs|
|Carton Net Weight||5.808kg/ 12.8 lbs|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.