Park Cameras Calendar Competition 2017
Park Cameras is delighted to announce that throughout 2017 we will be running a monthly Charity Calendar Photography Competition!
We will be producing a 2018 calendar featuring the monthly winners of the competition, with all profits from sales of the calendar donated to the Park Cameras’ nominated charity.
Every month we will be running individual competitions where the winner of each month will not only go on to be the featured photo for that month in the 2018 charity calendar, but will also win some truly fantastic prizes!
We’re looking for photos that really epitomise that month – whether it’s frost in January, lambs in March, sunshine and sea in August, or pumpkins in October – send us your best photo each month!
We also invite entries from anyone, regardless of your skill level. It’s easy to enter. Simply use the form below, or enter in the following ways.
(Please include your name, address, contact details and a caption to your entry.
By entering the promotion and uploading a photo you agree to the following competition rules:
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents, except Park Cameras, and employees of any brand associated with this competition.
- Final entries must be received by 11:59pm, 31st March 2017.
- This competition is free to enter, although we can only accept a maximum of 1 image per person.
- Your image should not exceed 10MB in size. Should there be an issue uploading your image for any reason, please e-mail your entry to email@example.com.
- Photos submitted must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use and must not otherwise be obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations. If Park Cameras has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches this rule, your entry will NOT be considered.
- No substitutions and no cash equivalent cash value are offered. Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Park Cameras control, who may at their discretion vary or amend the promotion and the participant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Park Cameras as a result thereof.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail as soon as possible after the competition draw.
- Winners names will be published and winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- Copyright of all entries remains with the photographer, but Park Cameras reserves the right to use, publish and republish entries in connection with the competition, without payment. By entering this competition you grant permission to Park Cameras to reproduce your photos in electronic format and hard copy, and social media should they be selected to promote the competition.
- This competition is run solely by Park Cameras and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Park Cameras and not to Facebook.