Tokina Firin 20mm F2 AF lens - E mount
Fírin is a variation of Fírinne, the Old Irish word for "truth", which was coined during the Gaelic Revival in the late 19th Century. It means, "that which is real". It signifies "being true to someone or something". And it represents a promise from Tokina to photographers to help them capture the truth in their images with this revolutionary new lens.
With FíRIN, photographers can shoot with confidence, knowing that every image captured with their mirrorless cameras will be its own moment of truth.
FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF is an autofocus version of the existing FíRIN 20mm F2 FE MF super wide angle lens for full-frame Sony E-mount. Being specially designed for Sony E-mount and adopting the same optical design as in MF model, FíRIN series now offers more options for end-users to choose according to the purpose and style of shooting.
In terms of weight and size FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF is designed to fit Sony E-mount camera. Being fast wide angle prime lens it performs great optical results that come from such a compact and lightweight construction. Feel the exquisite balance between lens and camera body when go out shooting with FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF.
Being optimized for full size camera sensors in terms of size and resolving ability, the optical design adopts 2 aspherical elements and 3 lenses molded from Super-low Dispersion glass to significantly reduce any type of aberration including spherical aberration, distortion and chromatic aberration while assuring high resolution and stunning performance even at wide open aperture.
Keeping along with the basic development concept of the previous model FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF is made compatible to auto focus and other functions of the camera providing perfect functionality and usability for the photographer.
Ring-shaped ultrasonic autofocus motor
For AF drive system FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF adopts quick responsive and silent ring-shaped ultrasonic motor. Coupled with GMR sensor AF system performs fast and accurate focusing.
Full compatibility to AF system
FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF is fully compatible with Fast Hybrid AF system. At all AF mode settings including DMF, FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF provides the same auto focus performance as with common E-mount AF lenses. Fine manual focus adjustment is also possible.
MF Assist function
Accurate focusing is supported by compatibility to MF Assist function, when fine focusing adjustment is operated by manual rotation of the focusing ring with the simultaneous interlocking with image enlarging function and bar distance display on the monitor.
Due to the data transmittance ability via electric contacts the camera obtains necessary data from the lens chip to correct shading, distortion and lateral chromatic aberrations. Optical corrections can be done by the camera as well.
By transmitting focal length data FíRIN 20mm F2 FE AF is able to get maximum use of In-Body Image Stabilization of the camera.
Aperture fully controlled by camera
Camera system takes care of the lens aperture providing full compatibility to all shooting modes.
Note: FíRIN series lenses are developed and manufactured in accordance with Sony-licensed specification.
|Focal Length|| |
|Maximum Aperture|| |
|Minimum Aperture|| |
|Automatic Aperture|| |
|Manual Aperture Ring|| |
|Angle of View|| |
|Minimum focusing Distance|| |
|Macro Ratio|| |
|focusing Mode|| |
|Manual focusing Ring|| |
|Autofocus Switch|| |
|focusing Type|| |
|Sensor Size|| |
|Filter Size|| |
|Construction Type|| |
|Construction E/G|| |
13 Elements in 11 Groups
|Aperture Blades|| |
|Electrical Contacts|| |
73.4 x 81.5mm
|Lens Hood|| |
2 year Limited Warranty
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.