Nikon Z7 II Mirrorless Camera Body With FTZ Lens Adapter Kit
The new Nikon Z7 II body is now available in this kit with the FTZ adapter for converting F mount lenses and boasts dual Expeed processors, improved AF, faster burst with higher buffer and 4K 60p.
- Easily adapt existing Nikon F-mount lenses onto the flagship mirrorless camera body with only 135g of extra weight
- Comprehensive body upgrades including superior AF performance with Eye, Face and Animal detect
- Faster burst shooting capabilities with higher buffer rates ensure the action is always captured
- Dual high speed card slots with versatile recording between movies and stills onto CFExpress and/or SD cards
- Improved smooth 4K 60p video with RAW over HDMI for 10-Bit Hybrid Log Gamma
Nikon Z7 II Mirrorless Camera Body With FTZ Lens Adapter Kit Summary
Nikon has announced the updated Z7 II camera body which builds on the impressive first generation with a comprehensive set of feature updates. This kit includes the FTZ mount adapter with the new body for everything a photographer needs to get started with Nikon’s flagship mirrorless camera and any existing F mount lenses. All of the latest NIKKOR AF-S lenses work fully with Z-mount AF systems, including new updated ultra-fast Eye, Face and Animal AF which are included with the Z7 II. Other lenses provide various levels of camera compatibility, see below for a link with full compatibility.
Features at a glance:
- Dual high speed Expeed 6 processors
- Dual card slots including CFexpress and high speed SD card
- Vastly improved AF and tracking with Eye/Face and animal detection for stills and video
- Faster burst frame rates at 10fps with a deeper buffer at 77 RAW images and 200 JPGs
- USB-C charging even whilst shooting
- Improved user interface and new firmware updates with additional features
- 4K/60p video with more flexible movie settings
The mark II sensor remains the same extremely capable 45.8 megapixel version but boasts even greater dynamic range. The camera gathers light down to -6EV with ISO from 64-25,600 and includes 5 axis vibration reduction. The introduction of dual Expeed 6 processors allows for faster burst shooting with increased buffer capacity and an all round more responsive experience.
Improved AF provides faster autofocus with subject acquisition and subsequent tracking, with Eye, Face and Animal detect now available for both stills and video. Movie dynamic range has been enhanced with full pixel readout for cleaner, sharper results. Using an external recorder enables Apple ProRes RAW capture in 10-bit with stunning full frame detail or simply record in-camera using HLG for zero post processing or colour grading requirements. Slow motion can be captured at 120p in Full HD format and the camera body also sports built-in time-lapse and other shooting features. A new optional MB-N11 Battery Grip facilitates hot swapping of high capacity EN-EL15C batteries along with comfortable vertical shooting and battery charging.
Nikon Z7 II with NIKKOR Z 50mm f1.8 S lens
Nikon Z7 II
Nikon Z7 II
Nikon Z7 II with Nikkor Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens
Nikon Z7 II Mirrorless Camera Body With FTZ Lens Adapter Kit In More Detail
This page on Nikon’s support site provides full details of F-mount lens compatibility with the adapter.
Effective pixels: 45.8MP
ISO sensitivity: ISO 64-25600
AF focus points (Detection range): 493 / Approx. 90% x 90% -3EV and 4EV (with low-light AF). The camera returns to your selected focus point when it wakes from standby. Exposure metering down to -4 EV is available when shooting with an f/2 (or faster) lens.
Maximum continuous shooting speed (with AE/AF tracking): 10fps
Buffer capacity: Approx. 77 shots
Number of shots: 360 shots (380 shots in power-saving mode)
Image sensor: 45-MP CMOS sensor
EVF: Approx. 369/ 0.80. The high-definition 3690k-dot electronic viewfinder boasts a high refresh rate that greatly reduces blackout even when shooting at high speed.
Monitor: Approx. 2100k-dot. Customisable info displays enable quick adjustment of settings, or choose to disable the info display completely when shooting stills.
Lens mount: Nikon Z Mount
Media slots: Dual card slots - Cfexpress / XQD and SD. Use UHS-II SD cards in one slot and XQD or ultra-fast CFexpress cards in the other.
Dimensions (W × H x D) (mm): 134 x 100.5 x 69.5
SnapBridge: Nikon’s evolving SnapBridge app now lets you update your camera’s firmware via a smart device.
Nikon Z7 II Body Full Specifications
What else is included in the box?
- Nikon Z7 II camera body
- FTZ lens mount adapter
- EN-EL 15c battery
- MH-25a battery charger
- BF-N1 body cap
- Camera strap AN-DC19
- UC-E24 USB-C cable
- HDMI / USB cable clip
- Lexar 128GB CF Express Pro Type-B
- MB-N11 Battery Power Pack Grip
- WR-R11B Wireless Flash Remote
- Atomos Ninja V external recorder
- Nikon SB-5000 Speedlight
|Sensor Type||Full frame CMOS sensor|
|ISO range||ISO 64-25600|
|Focus points||493 AF points / Approx. 90% x 90%|
|LCD Screen||Approx. 2100k-dot|
|Viewfinder||3690k-dot electronic viewfinder|
|Wireless connectivity||IEEE 802.11b/g/n/a/ac and Bluetooth Version 4.2|
|Lens compati-bility||Nikon Z Mount|
|Storage type||Dual card slots - Cfex-press/XQD + SD|
|Dimensions||(W × H x D) 134mm x 100.5mm x 69.5mm|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Nikon Z7 II|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Pro and enthusiast photographers considering moving to Nikon mirrorless Z system now have the perfect excuse with the updated Z7 II and FTZ adapter kit. The camera provides hybrid capabilities for stills and video capture with faster photography and improved movie performance. 4K 60p as well as 120p in Full HD delivers everything a videographer might need for beautiful, high quality full frame movies. The addition of upgraded AF systems with the latest Eye, Face and Animal detect work seamlessly with video and stills, ensuring subjects are quickly acquired and efficiently tracked. Dual processors ensure the camera excels in the speed department, bursting up to 10fps with up to 77 buffered 14-bit RAW images or 200 JPGs. This is no small feat for a sensor capable of capturing a huge 45.8MP resolution.
The addition of dual cards slots shows Nikon’s commitment to customer feedback and they have even included a CFexpress slot for high speed video recording. In-body stabilisation (5-axis vibration reduction) and other essential features are maintained along with the camera’s excellent professional build quality with comprehensive weather sealing. Nikon users with existing F-mount lenses can now move seamlessly into full frame professional mirrorless territory with the updated Z7 II and FTZ adapter kit.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.