Lexar 128GB CF Express Pro Type-B
Product Code: 8064320E
Lexar 128GB CF Express Pro Type-B - Read Speed 1750MB/Write Speed 1000MB (dependant on host device)
Lexar 128GB Professional CFexpress Type B Card Summary
Capture high-quality images and seamless RAW 4K video with the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B card. Designed to leverage the capabilities of next generation cinema cameras and DSLRs, this rugged card supports both PCI Express Gen 3 and NVMe protocol while providing high-speed performance, durability, and reliability, with a read transfer speed of up to 1750MB/s1.
Shoot more high-quality images and RAW 4K video
Designed to leverage the capabilities of next-generation cinema cameras and high-resolution DSLRs, the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B card allows you to capture breathtaking high-quality images and extended lengths of RAW 4K video. It features blazing speeds of up to 1750MB/s read1, and up to 1000MB/s write.
Capture adventure with ultimate durability
Whether you’re chasing sunsets or road races—or any other adventure, the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B card delivers the rugged durability you need to protect from shock/vibration. So, from the Grand Canyon to the Great Wall, you have the peace of mind that you’ve got a card you can trust to capture breathtaking images.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow
The high-speed performance of the card allows you to shoot and transfer files quickly. And when used with the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B Reader, you’ll maximize the read transfer speed capability of the card. This dramatically accelerates your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to business.
Backwards-compatible with XQD cameras
For versatility, the card is backwards compatible with select XQD cameras2 enabling existing devices with next-generation performance.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Superior performance with transfer speeds of up to 1750MB/s read
- Shoot more high-quality images and RAW 4K video
- Backwards compatible with select XQD® cameras2
- Utilises PCIe® 3.0 and NVMe™ protocol for unmatched speeds
- Write speeds of up to 1000MB/s
- Limited lifetime warranty
Lexar 128GB Professional CFexpress Type B Card SPECIFICATIONS
- Capacity 128GB
- Form Factor: CFexpress™ Type B
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x2
- Performance: 128GB Up to 1750MB/s read, up to 1000MB/s write1
- Operating Temperature: -10° C to 70° C (14°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 85° C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Dimension (W x L x H): 29.60 x 38.50 x 3.80 mm
- Weight: 7.65 g
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: CFexpress|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.