Nikon MB-N11 Battery Pack Grip
The Nikon MB-N11 provides extended shooting times with dual high power EN-EL 15c batteries and improved, more comfortable ergonomics for vertical shooting with the mirrorless Z6 II and Z7 II camera bodies.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3150081K
Earn 359 Park Points
Finance available - See options
MB-N11 Power Battery Pack Summary
The new MB-N11 power battery pack grip provides extended shooting times with an additional two extra batteries for the Z 7II and Z 6II mirrorless cameras. The grip also provides a shutter-release button and controls for vertical shooting along with added comfort and ergonomics when using the camera in portrait mode. EN EL15 batteries can be hot swapped for uninterrupted shooting whilst maintaining camera settings and a USB-C port allows the charge of two batteries consecutively when disconnected from the camera.
Other features include:
- Main and sub command dials, AF-ON button, sub selector and Fn buttons.
- When using two EN-EL 15c batteries, the MB-N11 provides 1.9x increase in battery performance
- USB-C connection means you can power the batteries from a portable charger or an AC power supply
- Accepts any combination of EN-EL 15, EN-EL 15a, EN-EL 15b and EN-EL 15c batteries
- Works with a single battery in either chamber
- When the battery in chamber A is exhausted, the camera will switch to the battery in chamber B
- Includes a battery power level check for each battery in the camera
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.