Canon EOS R50 with RF-S 18-45mm Creator Kit
The Canon EOS R50 with RF-S 18-45mm Creator Kit includes a versatile zoom lens, Tripod Grip and Multifunction shoe microphone so that you have all you need for vlogging, video and content creation.
- Versatile and convenient all-in-one creator kit which includes a zoom lens, microphone and vlogging style tripod grip
- Compact and portable set-up with Canon’s smallest and lightest EOS R mirrorless camera available
- Capture amazing content for your audience, from plug-and-play live streaming to videos and vlogs
- Great photo capabilities with built-in features to easily capture creative shots like Panorama straight out of camera
- Provides a huge tip up in quality from a smartphone to take your creativity to the next level and impress your audience
Canon EOS R50 with RF-S 18-45mm Creator Kit Summary
This kit is designed for content creators joining Canon’s mirrorless camera range, with everything they need to start creating vlogs, live streaming and amazing content for their channel. The Canon EOS R50 Creator Kit includes the versatile RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM wide to standard zoom lens, a handy Tripod Grip HG-100TBR and Canon stereo Microphone DM-E100. The Mic runs off the LP-E17 camera battery, thanks to Canon’s innovative Multifunction shoe, which is included on the R50 (black). This even provides plug and play connectivity with a computer to Facebook Live, YouTube and other popular platforms.
The lens included the kit offers tried-and-tested versatility, with an equivalent 29-72mm full-frame format zoom, which is perfect for close-ups, vlogging and regular portraits, product shots and more. The grip and microphone add native video accessories for run and gun shooting, as well as studio-style set-ups where you can record videos, interviews and create exactly the content your audience wants.
If you love photography the R50 delivers again, with great 24MP images from the APS-C format sensor and fast processor combination. If you’re used to shooting on a smartphone the quality will blow you away, with excellent photo quality, 4K video and high speed Full HD for slow motion playback.
Key Canon EOS R50 Features
- Canon’s smallest and lightest EOS R mirrorless camera
- 24.2 MP APS-C sensor
- Easy-to-use with a simple button layout
- 3-inch vari-angle screen for selfies and vlogging
- Effective Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- Up to 15fps in electronic shutter
- 4K/30p video recording with Movie Digital IS
- Slow motion Full HD up to 120fps
- Vertical orientation for instant social media shots
- Plug and play live-streaming with a computer
Key Canon RF-S 18-45mm Lens Features
- Lightweight APS-C wide to standard zoom lens
- Ideal for photos and videos with a 29-72mm equivalent range (full-frame format)
- Smooth, fast and quiet STM technology
- 4-stop lens-only image stabilisation
- 15cm minimum focus distance
- Max 0.25x magnification for large frame-filling details
- Great quality results from two PMo Aspherical lens elements
- 49mm filter thread for lens filters
- Super Spectra lens coating
Tripod Grip HG-100TBR features
- Easy to hold and operate
- Compact size with a lightweight design
- Adjustable camera mount
- Detachable BR-E1 remote control
Stereo Microphone DM-E100
- Electret stereo condenser design
- Powered by the camera
- Hot Shoe mount with foot lock ring
- Fur type wind shield
- 100Hz to 10kHz sound frequency range
- 120 degree unidirectional stereo
- 5mm audio jack connection
Canon EOS R50 with RF-S 18-45mm Creator Kit in More Detail
Canon RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
This kit includes the Canon RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM wide to short telephoto crop format zoom lens, which is perfect for a variety of subjects thanks to a versatile 29-72mm (full-frame equivalent) zoom range.
The lens features an optical image stabiliser which assist in low light handheld shooting, with up to 4-stops advantage with the R50, rising to 7-stops when combined with certain other Canon mirrorless cameras, which include combined body-lens IS.
Other benefits which this compact RF-S 18-45mm lens provides include a close minimum focus distance of just 15cm in manual mode, plus a large maximum 0.25x magnification. This allows you to experiment with exaggerated perspectives and get close to your subject, as well as making a great option for vlogging and selfies.
Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera Body Black in More Detail
Despite packing numerous features for content creators, the Canon EOS R50 is Canon’s smallest and lightest mirrorless camera to date. It weighs just 375g and features a simple button layout, which places everything within easy and intuitive reach.
The 2.36M Dot EVF offers a bright and clear preview of the scene, while the vari-angle 3-inch touchscreen provides articulation for vlogging and selfies. There’s even a quick access red video record button to ensure content creators can swiftly start recording video at up to 4K/30p instantly.
APS-C format sensor
The EOS R50 is the latest APS-C format EOS R camera, with a smaller format which is perfect for anything from landscapes to travel, as well as getting closer to distant subjects like wildlife, due to the 1.6x crop factor when compared to the same focal length on a full-frame camera. The R50 sensor also provides a wide ISO range, for great low light capabilities, when handholding the camera.
DIGIC X Processor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Canon’s EOS R50 includes the powerful DIGIC X processor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II. This focusing system recognises and tracks subjects such as people, animals and vehicles, with impressive results.
Human detection recognises and tracks the human eye, face, head and body as they move, turn and change directions, harnessing ai technology to ensure sharp results, while subjects move across the frame. Whether you photograph stills or record video, the R50 delivers amazing focus abilities to support your creativity.
Fast burst shooting mode
The Canon EOS R50 mirrorless camera is able to capture every moment thanks to 15fps burst in electronic shutter mode, making the most of the high resolution 24.2 megapixel APS-C sensor. This allows you to keep up with many fast moving subjects, particularly when combined with the effective Dual Pixel CMOS AF II.
Impressive video capabilities
As a true hybrid mirrorless camera you can capture impressive video quality with the EOS R50. This includes video at up to 4K/30p and Full HD 120fps, whilst harnessing Movie Digital IS to help keep your footage stable. You can also record movies in vertical orientation with aspect markers, ensuring the R50 is perfect for vertical content on social media channels.
Easy photography modes
When it comes to creating content easily, the Canon EOS R50 excels, with readily available modes such as Panorama, Scene modes and creative bracketing to you make different images more easily.
High quality RF mirrorless lenses
Joining the Canon mirrorless system provides access to a large range of native Canon mirrorless camera lenses, designed exclusively with the RF mount. These include cost-effective prime lenses such as the RF 16mm F/2.8 STM and RF 50mm F/1.8 STM, as well as professional zoom lenses to capture every subject imaginable.
Multifunction shoe accessories
The addition of a Multifunction shoe on the R50 allows you to add optional cable-free accessories for hassle-free content creation on top of the included mic. These include:
- AD-E1 Multi-function Shoe Adapter to convert Speedlites to the MF shoe interface
- ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter
In order to get the best results for your content, Canon has furnished the EOS R50 with a number of useful ports and a broad range of connectivity options. These include:
- Micro HDMI connector
- 5mm Mic Jack to monitor audio
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- UVC for plug-and-play streaming to Facebook Live, YouTube, and other popular platforms with a computer
What’s in the box
- Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera Body Black
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E17
- Battery charger LC-E17E
- Hand Strap E2
- Shoe cover ER-SC2
- Canon RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Lens Cap E-49
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- User Manual
- Canon Stereo Microphone DM-E100
- Canon Tripod Grip HG-100TBR
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Canon EOS R50|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 12|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 86|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 116|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 375|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: 100 - 32000|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, normal|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 32000|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 651|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC X|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 26|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
This kit is designed for content creators joining Canon’s mirrorless camera range, or as a second creative kit for existing users
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.