Canon EF-EOS R Mount Adapter
The Mount Adapter EF-EOS R allows EF-S and EF lenses to be used on EOS R. Use your loved collection of EF-S or EF optics on the EOS R System confidently, knowing their existing lenses will work as expected.
Order today to secure first available stock, we will only charge upon despatch. We will place you in our order list, fulfilled first-come, first-served when stock is received.
Earn 119 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- Effective Canon DSLR lens to EOS R mirrorless camera body adapter
- Use all of your existing DSLR lenses including niche models like tilt shift and Fisheye
- Maintains same lens functionality as if the lens were mounted on a DSLR camera
- Comes with soft case and dust caps to for when not in-use
- Weather sealed construction with high quality metal mounts to front and rear of adapter
Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
This mount adapter is also compatible with new generation APS-C format EOS R cameras, including the Canon EOS R7 and ultra lightweight EOS R10, as well as full-frame models like the Canon EOS R6 Mark II.
Allowing existing Canon users to bring their lens collection with them to the new capabilities of the EOS R, whilst providing weather sealing and a metal lens mount on both the back and front of the adapter.
Canon EF lens users can also opt for various other lens mount adapters including the Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R and Adapter V-ND - Variable neutral density filter. The Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R allows users to customise the way they use EF and EF-S lenses on the EOS R system.
- Enables you to use EF and EF-S lenses on an EOS R body
- lenses operate in the same way as they would on DSLRs
- Weather-sealed against dust and moisture
- High quality metal lens mount on the front and back
What's in the box
- Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Lens Dust Cap
- RF Soft Case
- User Manual
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.