Canon ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter
You can get easy to use off-camera Speedlite control with the weather resistant Canon ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter, an all-in-one low-cost unit, which syncs and fires up to 15 flashguns from 30m away.
- Compact and unobtrusive speedlight transmitter which draws power directly from the camera hot shoe
- Versatile features for off-camera creative lighting and control of up to 15 Speedlites from up to 30m away
- Reliable 2.4GHz radio frequency with five groups and 15 channels for added versatility
- Easy control of the transmitter through the camera’s LCD menu system when connected
- Professional L-series weather sealing for operation in all conditions
Canon ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter Summary
You can now get easy to use off-camera Speedlite control with the weather resistant Canon ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter. The ST-E10 is an all-in-one low-cost unit, which syncs and fires up to 15 Speedlites from up to 30m away, to take your lighting to the next level. The transmitter takes power directly from the camera’s multi function hot shoe, as found on the latest EOS R3, so you don’t need to worry about more batteries running out.
The transmitter is compatible with four Canon speedlites at the time of launch and uses 2.4GHz radio frequency to trigger the lights. Once you press the menu button you’ll be able to control the ST-E10 from your camera menu, as with all of the new generation hot shoe accessories from Canon.
- Fire selected Speedlites from 30m away by Radio frequency remote flash trigger
- Control up to 15 Speedlite flashguns
- Supports second curtain sync and 1/8192 power with compatible Speedlites and cameras
- Control the Speedlite settings on the camera’s LCD for easy control
- Powered directly by the camera with no batteries required
- L-series level of professional weather resistance
- Compatible flash: EL-1, 600EX II-RT, 600EX-RT, 430EX III-RT
- Try the AD-E1 Multi-function Shoe Adapter to adapt different WR foot speedlites you may already have.
What’s in the box
- Canon ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter
- Soft case
- Shoe cover
Canon ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter Specifications
|Compatible cameras||Canon cameras with a 21-pin Multi-Function shoe that supports E-TTL autoflash|
|Auto exposure control||E-TTL II|
|Manual / output settings||Yes - 1/1-1/8192|
|Manual stops||1/3 stop increments|
|Stroboscopic (MULTI) flash||1/4-1/8192*1 (in 1-stop increments)|
|Gr. (Individual group control)||Yes|
|Auto external flash metering||Yes (when Gr. used)|
|Flash exposure compensation||±3 stops (in 1/2 or 1/3 increments)|
|FEB||±3 stops (in 1/2 or 1/3 increments)|
|FE lock||Yes (from camera)|
|Second-curtain flash sync||Yes|
|High speed sync (FP)||Yes|
|Transmitter Max range approx.||30m|
|Groups||5 Groups (A, B, C, D, E)|
|Radio transmission ID||0000 to 9999|
|No. of channels||15|
|Battery||Powered from the camera|
|Dust and water resistance||Yes|
|Mounting foot material||Metal / Plastic|
|Size (W x H x D), mm||45.5 x 37.8 x 53.6|
|Weight (Excluding batteries)||48g|
Canon is capitalising on the addition of a multi-function hot shoe on newer cameras like the EOS R3 and XF605 broadcast camera with secure, lightweight and battery-free accessories including this ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter. The compact device only weighs 48g and is 53mm at it’s largest dimension, providing a discreet way to sync and trigger speedlites from up to 30m away. You can control up to 15 flash units using 2.4GHz radio frequency, which supports wireless second-curtain sync and power levels down to 1/81921. Controlling the ST-E10 is simple with the menu appearing in your camera’s LCD menu, as is the case with other multi-function hot shoe accessories such as the DM-E1D Directional Stereo Microphone. Canon has also included professional L-series weather resistance to make sure their users can keep on shooting in all conditions whether indoors and outside.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.