Canon AD-E1 Multi-function Shoe Adapter
The Canon AD-E1 is a Multi-function Shoe Adaptor that adapts conventional weather sealed foot hot shoe Speedlites to Multi-function shoe cameras, whilst maintaining dust and weather resistance.
Canon AD-E1 Multi-function Shoe Adapter Summary
The Canon AD-E1 is a Multi-function Shoe Adaptor that adapts conventional weather sealed foot hot shoe Speedlites to Multi-function shoe cameras like the Canon EOS R3, whilst maintaining dust and weather resistance.
Connect conventional Speedlites
Attach the Canon AD-E1 Multi-function Shoe Adapter to Speedlite flashes with a 5-pin weather sealed foot and use on the latest EOS R mirrorless cameras with a Multi-function shoe, while maintaining full control over the flash.
Maintain weather resistance
The Multi-Function Shoe Adapter AD-E1 protects the shoe connection from water and dust ingress thanks to JIS 2 standard weather sealing, maintaining the same level of weather resistance as the original speedlite.
Secure lockable connection
A lockable lever provides confidence that the adapter is securely locked onto the camera’s Multi-function shoe connection.
The Multi-Function Shoe Adapter takes its power directly from the camera allowing you to concentrate on getting your shot.
Small and lightweight
At no more than just a few grams the Multi-Function Shoe Adapter AD-E1 is lightweight and compact.
- Weatherproof construction - JIS 2 standard dust and drip resistant
- Small and lightweight - A valuable take-anywhere accessory
- Lockable design - Fits snugly and securely
- No batteries - Powered directly from the camera
If you are using newer radio frequency speedlites like the EL-1 you might want to take a look at the ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter, which offers radio control of up to 15 units simultaneously from up to 30m away.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.