- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Canon EOS R10 with RF-S 18-45mm IS STM Lens
This kit combines the Canon EOS R10 APS-C mirrorless camera with RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens for 24.2MP stills at up to 30fps burst mode with AF tracking, 4K/30p video, subject detection AF and much more.
Earn 1099 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- Extremely compact and lightweight hybrid mirrorless camera and zoom lens kit suited to a wide range of subjects
- Fast and quiet lens focusing motor with brilliant subject tracking when paired with the R10’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- Shoot in ultra fast burst modes up to 15fps in mechanical shutter mode and a blistering 30fps in electronic with a slight crop
- Amazing quality 4K video from oversampled data at 30p for up to two hours, and slow motion 120p in Full-HD
- Built-in lens stabilisation with 4-stops compensation for smoother video and sharp images even in low light
Canon EOS R10 with RF-S 18-45mm IS STM Lens Summary
This kit combines the APS-C format hybrid Canon EOS R10 mirrorless camera with the RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens to create a versatile, compact set-up for general shooting. With an equivalent focal width of 29-72mm (in full-frame format) you can shoot anything from landscapes and portraits to beautiful oversampled 4K video. The R10 and RF-S 18-45mm lens’ combined weight is just 595g, which is ideal for all-day shooting and as a walk around option, as well as being extremely compact, with the lens characterised by a retracting design.
The all-new RF-S lens includes 4-stops of image stabilisation (IS) and features Canon’s fast and quiet STM technology (Stepping Motor), harnessing the camera’s powerful Dual Pixel CMOS AF II. This is designed with deep-learning AI to recognise and track Humans (Eyes/Face/Head/Body), Animals (Dogs, Cats and Birds) and Vehicles and helps to keep subjects sharp wherever they are in the frame, for both stills and video.
- Ultra lightweight hybrid kit with a versatile 29-72mm equivalent focal width (full-frame format)
- 4-stops of IS reduces camera shake, with up to 6.5-stops when combined with the EOS R7
- 24.2MP APS-C sensor with 1.6x more telephoto reach and native ISO 100-12800
- Ultra-fast DIGIC X processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with deep learning Human, Animal and Vehicle subject detection
- Burst shooting to 15fps in mechanical shutter, or 23fps full sensor / 30fps crop in silent electronic shutter
- 651 autofocus zones with 100% coverage
- Single UHS-II Card slot
- Oversampled 4K/30p video from 6K data, 4K/60p cropped footage as well as 120p Full-HD
- Record movies up to 2 hours maximum duration
- Connectivity through WiFi, USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB Type-C, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2
- Featherweight 382g camera body (429g with card + battery) and 130g lens weight
- Native support for RF and RF-S lenses, with EF lenses using Canon lens mount adaptors
- Panoramic shot mode, in-camera depth compositing (focus stacking) and 4K UHD Time-lapse
Canon EOS R10 with RF-S 18-45mm IS STM Lens in More Detail
New Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
The newly designed APS-C format Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM provides content creators with an ultra lightweight standard zoom for a broad range of subjects. Despite its compact size it includes fast and quiet stepping motor technology as well as an image stabilisation mechanism. This delivers 4-stops of anti-shake compensation mounted on the R10 and up to 6.5-stops of compensation when combined with camera IBIS.
Focusing works seamlessly with Canon’s extremely reliable Dual Pixel CMOS AF II to quickly acquire and track a range of subjects using deep learning AI. The RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens weighs just 130g and measures approximately 69mm x 44.3mm when retracted, providing a lightweight optic for all your adventures.
RF mount supports virtually any Canon lens
Canon simultaneously launched two dedicated RF-S lenses to join the release of this APS-C format mirrorless R10 camera, which can be purchased as body-only and several lens kits. Choose from this great general purpose kit with the RF-S 18-45mm IS STM Lens or an R10 with RF-S 18-150mm IS STM Lens for subjects which require a greater reach, depending on your shooting style.
With the versatile mirrorless RF mount you can also use any full-frame RF lens, EF mount DSLR lenses are also supported through mount adapters, including the standard Mount Adapter EF-EOS R and more advanced EF-EOS R Control Ring Mount Adapter, enabling existing DSLR shooters to move seamlessly to the mirrorless EOS R system.
New format APS-C camera sensor
The EOS R10 is one of two APS-C format EOS R cameras at the time of launch. The cropped sensor size is perfect for finding landscape details, for lightweight travell, or getting closer to wildlife with 1.6x more telephoto reach than the same focal length lens on a full-frame camera. The R10 sensor delivers a wide ISO range for shooting in varied lighting conditions, from ISO 100-32000, which can be expanded to 512007 down to an impressive EV-4.
Focus on any subject
Keeping subjects pin-sharp by tracking them with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, which features deep-learning AI to recognise Humans (Eyes/Face/Head/Body), Animals (Dogs, Cats and Birds) or Vehicles (Racing cars or Motor bikes), wherever they are in the frame. Dual Pixel CMOS AF works in up to 651 autofocus zones with virtually 100 per cent frame coverage so you capture the shot.
Super-fast burst shooting
The EOS R10 can shoot continuously at 15fps in mechanical shutter mode, or burst up to 23/30fps with silent electronic shutter. This allows you to photograph fast-moving subjects with high-speed image bursts to freeze them and reveal unseen detail. The buffer lets you shoot continuously for 60 JPEG or 29 RAW images in mechanical and 70 JPEG or 21 RAW images in electronic.
One hybrid camera for photos and videos
The EOS R10 captures superb 4K/30p footage by oversampling 6K sensor data, with beautiful results, using HDR PQ for 4K UHD / Full HD 4:2:2 10bit. 4K 60p footage as well as Full-HD at up to 120p can also be captured, making this a powerful tool for anyone who wants to shoot video as well as photographs. The following MP4 movie types are available in-camera:
- 4K UHD, Full HD (16:9)
- 4K/ Full HD: H.265 / HEVC, Audio: AAC / Linear PCM 4K/ Full HD: H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: AAC / Linear PCM
- 4K UHD Fine (16:9) 3840 x 2160 (29.97, 25, 23.98 fps) inter frame / light inter frame15
- 4K UHD Crop (16:9) 3840 x 2160 (59.94, 50 fps) inter frame / light inter frame
- 4K / Full HD Time-lapse (16:9) 3840 x 2160 / 1920 x 1080 (29.97, 25 fps) intra frame16
- Full HD (16:9) 1920 x 1080 (119.9, 100, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 23.98 fps) inter frame / light inter frame17
- Full HD (16:9) 1920 x 1080 HDR (29.97, 25 fps) inter frame
The EOS R10 will help you to get your content where it needs to be, wherever you are. Upload straight from the camera to the canon.image cloud with Wi-Fi, or connect to your smartphone for sharing to social media. A comprehensive range of connectivity is available on the body, which includes:
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 USB Type-C connector for computer and smartphone communication as well as USB power.
- Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g/n) (2.4 GHz), with Bluetooth 4.2 support EOS Utility, Smartphone, Upload to image.canon, Wireless printing
- HDMI Micro out (Type D) External Microphone In (3.5mm Stereo mini jack) RS-60E3-type terminal (remote control terminal)
New photong technologies
The EOS R10 Panoramic Shot mode allows you to capture stunning panorama photos covering a huge angle quickly and easily. As the camera is panned it combines the images, merging them together to create a final panoramic photograph. You can choose the direction of movement – up, down, left or right and Canon lenses with built in optical image stabilisation (IS) will reduce any blurring from camera movement.
When depth of field is limited, the EOS R10 lets photographers extend and control the depth of field by shooting multiple images at different distances, then merging these using in-camera depth compositing. The results can be seen immediately, so users can get the perfect outcome with focus stacking technology.
Battery and memory card
The Canon EOS R10 has a single SD memory card slot for SD/SDHC/SDXC and fast UHS-II cards, perfect for 4K video and fast burst rates.
A single lightweight 1040 mAh Canon LP-E17 battery is included with the camera body, which is used to power previous DSLR and mirrorless cameras. This delivers Approx. 430 shots when using the LCD and approx. 260 shots with the Viewfinder.
EVF (electronic viewfinder) and articulating LCD
A 0.39 inch OLED colour EVF provides 100% view of the scene, using 2.36 Million dots (1024x768) in two modes, with either Power saving 59.94fps or Smooth 119.98 fps. The EVF displays a range of shooting information so you can see camera settings without needing to move your eye away. The fully articulating 7.5 cm (2.95”) TFT colour LCD monitor with approximately 1.04 million dots supports selfie-style shooting for vlogging and gives you 100% coverage of the scene. There’s also a built-in flash with a. 5 sec recycle time to light your subjects from the camera.
Image file types
Three file types in various sizes up to 6000x4000 are supported by the Canon R10, including:
- RAW 14 bit: RAW and C-RAW (Canon original RAW 3rd edition)
- JPEG 8 bit: 2 compression options
- HEIF 10 bit: 2 compression options
Processing with image.canon cloud
Achieve the ultimate in image quality by using image.canon cloud to process RAW files from the EOS R10. More natural looking JPEG and HEIF image files can also be achieved with advanced noise and moire reduction.
Wide range of accessories
Together with support for various lenses, the Canon EOS R10 lets you shoot virtually any subject with Canon accessories. This includes adding an external Canon fit flashgun like the popular Speedlite EL-100, shooting remotely with the BR-E1 Wireless Bluetooth Remote Control or capturing audio with the Stereo Microphone DM-E100.
Learn more about this and the simultaneously released flagship EOS R7 in our blog, which has more sample images from new Canon mirrorless APS-C cameras.
What’s in the box
- Canon EOS R10 Mirrorless APS-C Camera Body
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E17
- Battery charger LC-E17E
- Hand Strap E2
- Shoe cover ER-SC2
- Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (APS-C format)
- Lens Cap E-49
- Lens Case/Pouch LP814
- Lens Dust Cap RF
Canon EOS R10 with RF-S 18-45mm IS STM Lens Sample Images
EOS R10 with Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens at 18mm. Camera settings: 1/100 sec. f/5.6. ISO 100
EOS R10 with Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens at 18mm. Camera settings: 1/1000 sec. f/5.6. ISO 100
EOS R10 with Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens at 18mm. Camera settings: 1/250 sec. f/4.5. ISO 12800
EOS R10 with Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens at 18mm. Camera settings: 1/250 sec. f/4.5. ISO 1250
Canon EOS R10 Mirrorless Camera Specifications
|Type||Approx. 22.3 x 14.9 mm (APS-C) CMOS|
|Sensor Cleaning||EOS integrated cleaning system|
|Colour Filter Type||Primary Colour|
|Focal Length||Equivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens with RF/RF-S and EF/EF-S lenses|
|Image Stabilisation||Lens/Digital only|
|Type||Dual Pixel CMOS AF II|
|AF System/Points||With Area 100% horizontal and 100% vertical|
|AF Working Range||EV-4 – 20 (at 23°C & ISO100)4|
|AF Modes One Shot|
|Auto Switch (only in A+ mode)|
Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Specifications
|35mm Film Equivalent Focal Length (mm)||29-72mm|
|Angle of View||64° 30'- 28° 20',|
|(Horzntl, Vertl, Diagnl)||45° 30' - 19° 05',|
|74° 20'- 33° 40'|
|Special Optics||2 x PMo Aspherical|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||7|
|Minimum Aperture||22 @ 18mm / 32 @ 45mm|
|Closest Focusing Distance (m)||0.2 (18mm) (Manual Focus: 0.15)|
|0.3 (35mm) (Manual Focus: 0.24)|
|0.35 (45mm) (Manual Focus: 0.25)|
|Maximum Magnification (x)||0.14 (18mm) (Manual Focus: 0.25)|
|0.15 (35mm) (Manual Focus: 0.21)|
|0.16 (45mm) (Manual Focus: 0.26)|
|Control Ring||Combined Focusing/Control|
|Image Stabilizer OIS1||4|
|Image Stabilizer IBIS x OIS1||6.5|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Canon EOS R10|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 450|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 15|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 88|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 123|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 426|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: 100 - 32000|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 32000|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 651|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC X|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 26|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
With the launch of Canon’s new crop sensor APS-C format cameras like this EOS R10, it makes great sense for newcomers to start off with an all-in-one lens kit. This particular combination is a great choice, with the Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens making a versatile, general purpose option for anything from portraits and travel to landscapes or video. The zoom lens includes image stabilisation (IS), which delivers 4-stops of anti-shake compensation on the R10 and up to 6.5 on the flagship R7 body. A built-in fast and quiet STM focus mechanism contributes to getting more subjects in sharp focus, whether shooting stills or videos.
The camera also comes packed with technology, making a great choice for newcomers to mirrorless cameras, as well as those upgrading from an older DSLR. With the ultra-fast processor and Dual Pixel focusing system you can shoot incredibly fast at 15fps in mechanical mode to 23fps using the full sensor and even faster in crop mode. This allows you to capture every moment of the action, even when tracking extremely quick subjects like birds, vehicles and of course human faces and eyes.
Content creators who enjoy shooting video will be amazed by the quality of the oversampled 4K/30p, which is sharp, detailed and easy to post process. The camera also makes it easy to share your creativity through a range of connections including Bluetooth and WiFi, so your audience can enjoy your content when you’re still out on your adventures.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.