Canon BR-E1 Wireless Bluetooth Remote Control
The Canon BR-E1 remote controller is an ideal, handy, well-designed Bluetooth remote to enable you to wirelessly control your Bluetooth enabled Canon EOS camera from up to 5 metres.
- Perfect for macro, astro or night-time photography
- Great for selfies or group shots to include yourself in the frame
- Handy, pocket-sized design with range of up to 5 metres
- Sutter button, autofocus button and power zoom controls
- Easy to pair with your Bluetooth enabled EOS camera
Canon BR-E1 Wireless Remote Control
A simple and reliable Bluetooth remote to wireless control any Bluetooth enabled Canon camera. With a range of up to 5m, this handy wireless remote control is easy and simple to use and makes shooting without touching the camera possible ideal for achieving maximum sharpness for astro or night photography, and great for selfies or group shots.
- Shutter button
- Autofocus button
- Range of up to 5 metres
- Power zoom controls
- Great for including yourself in a photo
- Trigger your Bluetooth EOS camera without wires or physical contact
- Achieve maximum sharpness
- Ideal for night-time, macro and interior photography
- Pair with your Bluetooth EOS camera and get shooting straight away
- Easy touch buttons for convenient use
- lightweight and portable, pocket-sized design
- 1 Year typical battery life
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Remote Controls|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.