Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
The Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R allows you to truly customise the way you use your EF and EF-S lenses on the EOS R. The ring is customisable for aperture, shutter speed, ISO and exposure compensation.
Canon Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R Summary
The lightweight Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R from Canon adds a Lens Control Ring when mounting EF DSLR lenses onto Canon’s mirrorless system. This allows photographers moving to mirrorless, or adding one of the excellent mirrorless cameras to their arsenal to use their exiting DSLR lenses.
Users can programme this lens control ring to adjust settings including aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation while the EOS R camera is still at your eye. The control ring allows EF and EF-S lenses to be used on Canon EOS R camera bodies. EF and EF-S lenses behave in the same way as they would on Canon EOS DSLR.
This adapter is also weather sealed against dust and moisture and features a metal lens mount on both the front and back.
Canon EOS R users will also find an adapter available without a control ring in the form of the standard Canon EF to EOS R adapter as well as two specialised options: the Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R and Adapter V-ND - Variable neutral density filter.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.